God Damn

Emily is a very beautiful woman, and that kiss you had shared makes you really excited for the day you get to have that beautiful woman.  

"What if I don't wanna wait?" you smirk 

"Patience my love, is the key"

It's been over 2 months since you got home, and Emily has been with you ever since. Your stitches have been healing and your starting to be able to walk again, but not without someone's help. You always have to hold on to someone's arm, or use your  crutches. With your legs still somewhat broken, you cant go back into the field, so you spend most of your time with Garcia in her office while the team Is gone.

Today is one of those days, and your getting pretty bored. Your sitting at Garcia's desk texting Emily. You don't really know what you and Emily are but all you know is there has been a lot of kissing, but never anything more. Being with Emily has totally changed your life, it's made you so much happier and you can always be yourself with worrying what she thinks.  

E: "Hey honey, how ya feelin?" 

Y: "Eh, tired, how are you?"

E: "Excited to get home, I miss you!" 

Y: "I miss you to :(" 

E: "I love you <3" 

Y: "Oh...Emily"

E: "Its OK, I understand, I can wait"

Y: "We should talk when you get home"

E: "Yea we should" 

Y: "OK, see you soon :)" 

E: "OK, I love you <3"

You finish reading the text, with a huge smile displayed on your face. You slip your phone in your pocket just before you hear the door open, and Garcia's heels clicking on the floor. You spin your chair around to look at the happy woman and see her holding two cups of coffee. 

"So the team is on there way home now, they just boarded the jet." she smiles handing you a mug

"OK" you say

"Sooo" she sighs "How are you feeling?" she asks

"Good" you smile

Garcia just looks at you, with a smile invading her face. 

"So how is Emily doing?"she says

"I think shes doing good, I don't know" you sigh

"Yes you do"

"Garcia..I haven't talked to her since she left"

"Yes you have" She argues 

"Garcia have you been reading my texts again?!" you ask 

"Maybe.....yes OK you caught me! But I noticed you and her have gotten really close, and I'm just wondering if I should be happy for you guys" she sighs 

"No, you should not be happy because nothing is going on" you explain 

"OK, OK, I understand" she says smiling 

You just sit there in silence. Your on your phone and Garcia is cleaning her office, and looking at cute puppy pics, when the door opens around 3 hours later to reveal Emily. Her hair is thrown into a messy bun, and shes wearing loose grey sweats. She looks like hell, but a part of you really finds her attractive, no matter what she's wearing. 

"Hey Hun, ready to go?" she asks  

"Yep" you say grabbing your walking stick 

Emily grabs your arm and pulls you out of Garcia's office saying her goodbyes. Your pulled into the bullpen to see the rest of the team, and there all waiting around Reid's desk waiting, everybody but Aaron. Walking to the group, Emily lets go of your arm, but keeps her hand on the small of your back for support. Everybody's faces light up when they see you walking on your own, and they all start to clap. It makes you feel really good to be able to see the progress you have made. It feels like you were just laying in the hospital bed yesterday, but now your walking all on your own.