And Thats When You Saw....

"Agent, Ready to say your goodbyes?"

*Garcia's POV*

"Welcome back sir" I say to hotch As he walks off the elevator with Jessica and jack

"What it the matter with you guys?" He asks

"Sir, please follow me" I say straight faced

Me, Aaron and the rest of the group all collect into my office and I pull up (y/n)s security video. But as I was doing that Aaron got confused

"Why are we looking at this?"

"Sir, she was taken two days ago. The day you left for your trip"

*Aaron's POV*

As soon as Garcia said she was gone, I knew. I was furious, seeing red. And Garcia saw it in my eyes. I've always been protective of (y/n), and that's because I've always cared about her, maybe even loved her. That night we got together, it felt special, but I knew she was going to regret it as soon as she knew what happened.

*flashback*

Morning. The sun was peaking throughout the curtains,giving me an immediate headache. Getting up from the bed, careful not to wake the sleeping body next to me, I close the open window and pull closed the dark red curtains. Grabbing my clothes, which were scattered across the room. Again no movement from (y/n). Tip toeing down the stairs, and reaching the kitchen, I grab a cup and fill it with orange juice. The taste made my taste buds tingle, putting off a sour taste. I was defiantly hung over, but not as bad as (y/n) was about to be. Then I start thinking about recent events. I slept with a coworker, not good, not to mention that worker was my best friend, and my best friends is, well, was a virgin. She is not going to want to see me, so I got ready and left. Before I took off I poured a different cup of juice and grabbed some Advil, running upstairs quietly, careful not to wake (y/n), I put the two on the nightstand. I took a step back and looked at the drink and pill on the table and decided not to leave anything. I grab the stuff and run back downstairs, then I saw a notepad and I decided to be suttle and write her a apology note.

(y/n),

It was heartbreaking to do this to you, but you must know the situation. You were drunk and so was I. I know you must be hurt, I took something from you and I'm so sorry. I know these words are not going to fix anything but its worth a shot. I hope that this wont change what we have built back, and last night was a huge mistake. I'm sorry I broke you and your trust.

~Aaron

Dumping the drink down the sink I grab my bag, jacket and tie heading for the door. Everything was quite blurry and ruff, but I get in my car and drive away to go to work, Running away from my problems, like I do best 

*end of flashback* 

* 2 weeks later*

its been 2 weeks and we've got nothing. Over the course of the weeks Garcia's turned off the cameras so if foyet was to hack into the cameras to see if I was here he can't. Lucky for me he thinks I'm still gone, but not that lucky for (y/n). Every day he turns on the camera and streams the feed to us. Garcia gets a link, and I get a link on my phone, and everyday was a new torture tactic. Shes been cut, beat, waterboarded and almost drowned several times. Almost everything that can possibly be done to hurt somebody has been done to her. Every day brought a new cut to her back, we only get to see her face so we dont know if hes cutting an image or just lines, but with every cut brings new silent tears. Shes trying to be strong, but with each new day, I can see her getting weaker, more tired. At this point I just wish she would tell him where the hell I am. 

*End of Aaron's POV* 

Well, this can't be good. Your still, hanging from the pipes from your wrists and your stomach is  getting some serious cramps. To try to stop them you muster up some strength and pull your legs to your stomach, but that position didn't last very long. Your legs fly back down towards the floor in a huge wash of pain. This whole time you were so focused on how you were gonna survive this 

but you forgot about one thing......                                               
your not alone in all of this...

and that's when you saw the blood......