I love You, Emily Prentiss (smut warning)

Her kisses start to travel down your neck, but before anything could get any farther your phone rings.......

"God Damn"

"Hello?" you answer 

"Hey kitten, I have some paperwork you need to fill out, can I send it?" Garcia asks 

"Garcia? Where is your phone?" you ask 

"It died, or something, I'm using another one. So can I send them?" she asks laughing 

"Yes of course" you laugh 

"So oth-" 

"Listen, Garcia I'm really busy, can we talk later?" you ask 

"Of course! Sorry for bothering you" she laughs 

"K byeeeee" you say hanging up

************************************Smut warning********************************************

You throw your phone down on the couch and turn back to Emily. Your eyes lock, as Emily bites her bottom lip. Seconds later your lips coiled. Her perfect, soft lips mix with yours, as her tongue grazes your bottom lip asking for permission to enter, and you grant access. You both fight for dominance, but Emily wins. After a few minuets you both pull apart gasping for air. 

"God, (y/n), I want you so bad" she gasps in your ear

"What are you gonna do about that? Agent prentiss" you whisper 

"How about I show you" she says kissing your neck 

Her lips stay on your neck as she pushes you to your bedroom. You push your bedroom door open with your back, and grab Emily's hips, pulling her closer into you. And there you are, standing there, beside your bed making out like some horny, lesbian teenagers. 

You both were standing there kissing, all tongue, no regrets. But a few seconds later, Emily was done with waiting. She peels your hands off her and pushes you onto the bed. Your a bit nervous because you really don't know anything about pleasing a woman, you barely know how to make a man happy. In this situation your really happy for you to have Emily, because she loves to take control, and that's really going to pay off right now. Emily climbs onto the bed, making the weight on the bed shift, as she attacks your neck, making her way down to your black, tank top. Her hands float to the bottom hem, going underneath, touching your skin. She pulls your shirt up over your head and discards it on the floor. When she lays eyes on your pale, round breasts, she bites her lip, and runs her hands over your imperfect mounds. 

"Shit, (y/n) your body is perfect" she moans out 

"Emily, please!" you moan

Her mouth goes to your left side, her tongue tracing over the line of your bra. Removing the fabric, she throws that the opposite side then your shirt, and starts massaging one breast, as she licks and bites the other. Your buds are hardening by the second as Emily gives them some much needed attention. Her lips switch sides, repeating her earlier actions, making you push your head into the pillow.

"SHIT! Emily! That feels so fucking good!" 

"MmmmMmmm" she moans against your skin

When shes done with your uper half, she moves her kisses down your stomach and to your pant line, fingering the waist band. She shifts her weight and pulls of the thin material. Your breath catches when your skin hits open air, giving you a slight chill. With your pants gone, your left in only your thin, red thong. Emily doesn't waste time with kissing you, she sets right to work, touching and teasing you.