Ready To Say Your Goodbyes?

"Agent Aaron hothchner, hes been injured, sir" 

Hes been injured? No way! He cant be hurt, foyet is with (y/n). And he couldn't of hired anybody, he works alone. So what the hell happened?!

"What? How?!" Morgan asks

"He took a pretty nasty fall down a hill. A little bit sore but he wanted me to call you to tell you hes on his way home" The person says

"And who are you?" Morgan asks

"I am a doctor in the country side, I just finished helping out our friend here, hes just left" the doctor says

"Ok thank you" morgan says speeding to hang up. Next, he calls hotch

"Hotchner"

"Hotch, listen man. You need to come straight to the office."

"Morgan, relax, what's wrong?" Hotch asks worriedly

"Am I on speaker?" Morgan asks

"Yes" Aaron sighs

"And Jessica and jack are there?"

"Morgan!" He shouts

"I'll fill you in when you arrive" morgan says hanging up

"Why didn't you tell him?" I ask

"Firstly jack and Jessica are with him, and secondly hes driving, and we need him here in one piece"

*End of garcias POV*

The cold is starting to get to you, your hairs are endlessly standing and your goosebumps standing higher then you ever thought possible. Foyets on the other side of the room, looking outside the fist sized hole in the purple coloured window. You cant see his face, but from what you can see, hes very relaxed for someone that just kidnapped a FBI agent. His shoulders are layed back, his head lulled from side to side, and just standing there, body relaxed. Normally when foyet is angry or stressed he moves, walks around with the veins is his forehead sticking out, but as he turns around to look at you, no veins, and no anger.

"What do you see?" He asks calmly

"What do you mean?" You ask

"Well, your profiling me right now, so, what do you see?"

"Well, I cant help but notice your very relaxed right now."

"That is a very good observation. And yes, I am" he said checking his watch

"I have to pop out, dont do anything stupid" he said

And with that, he was gone. The door slammed behind him, and the room was silent. The large space was well lit from the sun, and the bright light was warming your face and arms. It brought comfort to you. You've alwaysed liked the sun. It's always been a sign of hope, it's been that way since you were 17 years old.

*flashback*

You and Aaron were at the drive in and it was raining. It was a little before noon, but it was perfect because the rain made it dark. You met at your house, unloaded everything from your trunk and piled blanket and snacks onto the side compartments. Hopping into your seats you take off to the film. When you arrive you both climb into the trunk and open the door to get a better view of the oversized screen. Aaron never told his dad he was leaving, and his dad wasn't supposed to be home for a few hours but his dad must have got home early because he was walking to your car and he looked angry. By the time he reached you guys Aaron was already on his feet, and got a huge slap across this face. The beatings kept coming, and it was almost as bad as it's ever been. By the time his dad was done, it was still pouring rain and Aaron was laying drenched and spitting blood on the pavement behind all the cars.

You ran over to him and picked him up and brought him to the car. Cleaning him up, you give him some of his soda and get him to breath normally, but as your tending to him, it stops raining, and the sun starts to shine. You and Aaron are taken aback, sitting back you and Aaron enjoy the view of the sun shining behind the screen.

In the moment you and Aaron new, everything was going to be ok. And sun after a ruff time, you always felt better, and it brought a smile to your face.

*end of flashback*

Your pulled out of your daze as foyet enters the room. There was something under a drape in his hands. He set the tall object down and pulled off the sheet. Video camera? Wh-

Really!? Really!? This is how were playing it huh?!

"Agent, Ready to say your goodbyes?"