I Think Its Time To Let Go

"Stay with me?" He asks

You look at him for a second, and think.

"Always"

You wake up to find Aaron in your arms. Unsure of what to do, you slowly slide out of his arms, and wobble to the bathroom. Looking in the circular mirror, your a sight for sore eyes. Your mascara Is smeared down your eyes, you red lipstick rims the outline of your puffed lips and your eyeliner is smudged up to your fuzzed brows. Grabbing a face cloth from the shelve beside your bathtub, you drench it in hot water and scrub the unwanted remains off your (y/s/c)
face.

You throw the used face cloth onto the edge of the bathtub, discard your clothes and jump into the shower. Being careful not to use all the hot water, because you know Aaron's going to want to shower when he wakes up. You turn the water to medium temp and lather your hair with shampoo. Your scrubbing your hair when you hear the door open a crack.

"(Y/n)?"

"Morning sleepy head!" You exclaim through the shower curtain

"What do you want to eat?" He asks

"No, dont worry about it, I'll make food when I get out" you tell him

"Its ok, I can make it but what do you want" he says

"Umm, pancakes?"

"Perfect, exactly what I was thinking" he says

The door shuts, and you hurry to finish washing up. You exit the warm shower and dry your body with the red towel sitting on your toilet. Grabbing your jean's and putting them on, you realize the door didn't close all the way, so you push it shut. You grab your skin coloured bra and white flannel shirt and leave the room, shutting off the lights.

A warm and inviting smell comes from through the hallway and down the stairs. Aaron's always been a good cook. His pancakes are always just right, never burnt and never to gooey. Entering the kitchen you see 2 placemats set up on the island with 2 cups of orange juice, and cutlery. Aaron was singing along to the Dan and shay disk in your radio, and flipping another pancake. Walking up behind him, you touch his arm and he jumps a bit.

"I told you I can make them, you need to be resting" you say

"You always burn them! and plus, I'm feeling better. Im going into work today" he smiles

"Nice try tough guy," you laugh "Your saying home"

"(Y/n) I need to work! My stitches are all healed, my head is fine, and I can walk without dying!"

"Ok, but the moment you feel bad you tell me" you say raising your eyebrow at him

"Ok mom," he laughs

"Aaron! I'm being serious. Promise me" you say

"I promise," he says, raising his hand

You both sit down to enjoy your fresh breakfast. You sip your orange juice and stuff your mouth with pancake, trying to hurry up to leave for work.

"Slow down soldier," Aaron laughs.

You both laugh a little, then Aaron's phone goes off. When his phone vibrates you look at the screen and realize his screensaver is a picture of the both of you. It was, again, from high school. He was sitting on the grass and you were bent down behind him with your head on his shoulder, and your arms around his waist. It was a cute picture. You enjoyed the friendship you guys had in high school.

"We have a case," he says looking at you.

"Ok, let's go," you smile standing up

The car ride is quite. Your not sure what to make conversation about. You wanted to ask him about haliey, but you also dont want to intrude. Looking at him for a minute or two, the car stops at a red light. Aaron looks back at you and your eyes meet. About to ask the question theres a green light