Prologue

“Bhaiyya no, we'll have Disney theme” She whined and he frowned.

“One idiot you're Anika. Disney theme for a wedding? Mad girl it's not a birthday party. There's this fairy tale theme ok. It's mind blowing” He told excited and she thought for sometime.

“Ok tell me about it” she told half convinced and he turned to sit facing her.

“Ok so the curtains and all will be baby pink colour with golden sequences——”

“Bhaiyya not golden, let's take white”

“But pink and white won't go well Anika” He told and she smiled widely.

“what about red and golden. That will be like amazing”

“Don't you think red and golden is so common?”

“Ya it's common. Bhaiyya's and khushi di's wedding shouldn't be a common affair”

“Don't you think you should call her bhabhi?” He nudged her teasingly and she chuckled shyly.

“Ya after their marriage I'll start calling her Bhabhi. I always had this dream of having a best friend Bhabhi. In case of Khushi di and bhaiyya, I always had doubt” She told thoughtfully and he frowned.

“I didn't even have that realisation. Idiot best friend and stupid sister of mine” He told with a sigh and she chuckled.

“What do you think they are discussing so deeply?” She told turning to their families and he shrugged.

“No clue”

“Where is di and bhaiyya?” She asked looking around and he smirked.

He whispered something in her ear and she turned a deep shade of red.

“Chi!! She's your sister for God's sake and I'm your best friend's sister who should be like a sister to you. Shiv Shiv! You're saying this to me? Cheapda!” She told shaking her head and he burst out laughing as he pulled her cheeks from both sides.

“You're too cute. I don't know what will be the condition of the person who marries you” He told teasingly and she blushed.

“Waise bhaiyya, do you have someone in your mind? Khushi di's marriage is up but still you're not yet married” She told teasingly and he smiled.

“Ah! I can't find anyone perfect. Either girls want to jump over me or jump over my money. Haven't met anyone genuine till now” He told and she sighed.

“I will pray you get a perfect girl just like me” She told and he chuckled.

“What about all those girlfriends you had in school?” She asked and he sighed.

“Flings. I wasn't serious about anyone”

“I saw you once—you know pressing Shweta di onto the wall” She told flushed and he turned to her embarrassed.

“Anika I swear it was nothing. Tried to kiss but thank God, some sir saw. I'm glad that didn't happen. I was a little serious about Shweta but not serious enough to lose my first kiss” He clarified. Somehow he didn't like Anika having a misconception about him.

“So who was that lucky girl?” She asked with a smile and he chuckled.

“Well, I decided to keep it safe for my so wife. So I'm clean as of now” He told and she looked shocked at him.