Part 4 - Date

“Anika” He called and she raised her head from her phone.

“Let's have a cup of coffee?” He asked and she turned to him.

“Is that how you ask on a date?” She asked and he chuckled.

“Well somewhat” He told with a cheeky smile and she looked away with a smile.

“Ok. I can never say No to coffee” She told and he turned the car and stopped in front of a cafe.

They got down the car and she turned to him. He smiled and extended his palm towards her which she held with a wide smile on her face.

“You still haven't lost that habit” He told and she smiled.

“I want to hold someone's hand when I'm out. I won't ever lose that habit” She told as they walked in and settled at the table in the corner.

“One espresso with no sugar and one chocolate latte” She told before he could say anything.

“And ya, two red velvet cakes topped with vanilla ice cream” She told and he looked surprised at her.

The waiter noted the order and walked away while she raised her eyebrows at him.

“How do you know I like that?” He asked deeply surprised.

“When we went to the other cafe last time, you ordered that” She told shrugging.

“That was long back” He told as it happened almost an year back.

“So? I remember because you were gushing about how tasty it is and I ordered the same. I liked it so...” She told and he smiled.

“What did Arnav order that day?” He asked and she thought for sometime.

“I don't remember” She told casually and he couldn't help but smile widely.

“And Khushi?”

“What do you want to know? I don't remember what everyone ordered. Bhaiyya might have ordered Black forest and bhabhi might have ordered the same” She told shrugging and he looked away with a smile.

“Arnav didn't order cake. Infact he just drank iced coffee” He told with a smile.

“What should I do now?” She asked irritated and he sighed.

“When are you returning back to your office?” He asked and she shrugged.

“I resigned from there” She told and he looked surprised at her.

“Why?”

“I went there for experience. I was getting bored also” She told shrugging.

“So currently you're jobless. Come to Oberoi Industires” He told with a smile.

“No I don't want any special consideration that I'm related to the CEO. That is why I'm not going to Raizada Industires. Bhaiyya will give me so much special consideration just because I'm his sister” She told with a frown and he chuckled.

“Don't expect anything such from me. I'm not like your bhaiyya” He told and she thought for sometime and that's when the orders arrived.

“I'll think about it” She told while putting a piece of cake in her mouth.

“Ya sure” He told as he sipped the coffee.

*

“Arnav and khushi are going for their honeymoon” He told her casually as he walked into the room and she who was reading a magazine looked at him startled.