What if this happened (alternative reality)

Don't kill me and please do read till the end even if you don't want to. You all owe me at least that. It's a very humble request. :-) And before you start your attack on me, please do remember if I'm not alive, you won't get next update ;-P

PS: THIS IS NOT A PART OF THIS STORY IN ANY WAY. IT'S JUST AN ATTEMPT TO KNOW THE READERS REACTION AND MY ATTEMPT TO PORTRAY A STRONG ANIKA. NOTHING MORE! SO DON'T TAKE THIS PART SERIOUSLY.

SOFT HEARTED PEOPLE, PLEASE IGNORE THIS PART.

*

Once he left off the office building, she immediately walked out and took a rickshaw to reach Oberoi mansion. The security was kind of shocked to see her.

“Don't you dare inform your sir that I'm here or else forget about your job” She told with a glare and the security nodded quickly.

She walked inside, her heart slamming against her chest as she didn't know what to expect. Walking towards the guest room, she prayed hard that let it not be whatever she thought it to be.

She opened the door slightly and there she felt her senses going away from her seeing her supposedly husband kissing someone. With the woman pressed against the wall, his face was in her neck. Her eyes welled up with tears as she tried to walk away but she was stuck there. She couldn't move an inch. In an attempt to support herself, she held the door resulting in the door to open further and he saw her, his face going pale.

“Anika it's not what you——” She kept her palm in front of him with a faint smile.

Walking to him, she rubbed the lipstick from his lips and buttoned up the two top buttons of his shirt.

“You should have told me. I would have allowed you myself isn't it? Did you think I have a problem? It's about your happiness right, I'm ready to give my life to you” She told with a smile although her voice choked.

“Anika I——” He told as his guilt ate him up from inside.

“It's ok. What more explanation can you give for whatever I have seen? You enjoy. I'm sorry for disturbing” She told and turned to walk while he rushed behind her and held her hand.

“Leave my hand” She told calmly. He was about to speak something when she cut him off.

“I said leave my hand. Your touch disgust me” She shouted and he left her hand abruptly.

“I know I was never your choice and it was only for Bhaiyya and bhabhi that you married me but——Don't you think I have a heart? Did you think I'm an emotionless fool? If you wanted to do something like this, be a man. Tell me you wanted divorce. I would have obliged without another word but you——you just——why?” She asked and he simply kept looking down as he couldn't speak anything.

“It's ok. I don't blame you! Bhaiyya will not come to know about this. You can trust me in that but find some other reason for our divorce because I will not tell him anything. When he comes asking, tell him something——oh who am I even telling to? The expert liar” She told before walking to the room and stuffing a suitcase with all her belongings as she shook from head to toe. Tears didn't come out of her eyes as she felt numb.

When she walked out of the room with the suitcase, he was there itself.

“I'm leaving. You'll file the divorce right? Or should I file? It's ok you don't worry. I'll file it and send it to you. Don't take pain” She told, her voice shaking.

“Anika”

“What? Do you have anything to tell me?” She asked.

“I'm sorry”