Part 30 (Bonus)

“Where's Shivaay?” Aditya asked as he settled near Arnav on the couch while both their wives got busy in chatting unanimously.

“He'll be somewhere in the circle of 5cm near Anika” Arnav told and Aditya chuckled.

“What was he saying when I was with Zoya?” Aditya asked and Arnav cleared his throat.

“Your girlfriend won't run away anywhere Adi. Leave her alone for sometime” Arnav told chuckling and Aditya shook his head.

“Never thought Shivaay, out of all people in this world, Shivaay will change like this” Aditya told and Arnav chuckled.

“The problem is, he had so much love in his heart and had no one to give it to. When he got someone, he's showering her with all the love” Arnav told and Aditya smiled.

“By the way I heard Oberois and Raizadas suddenly withdrew from merger with Raichands last month right. What exactly happened? Also last week there was some raid in their company” Aditya asked confused and Arnav frowned.

“Mr Raichand's son, Samar Raichand. You know him right?” Arnav asked and Aditya nodded.

“There was meeting between him and Shivaay. That bastard tried to flirt with Anika. On top of that, he tried to hold her hand. Shivaay walked in and don't ask me whatever happened after that. I heard Samar had multiple fractures. Do you think I'll sit idly? We decided not to have anymore deals with Raichands. Shivaay was still not satisfied. His idea was that raid” Arnav explained and Aditya smiled.

“Do you know what happened after that?” Arnav asked chuckling and Aditya raised his eyebrows.

Flashback

“Anika——”

“No! Don't come near me. Bh-bhaiyya” She told scared as she hid behind Arnav.

“Anika it's Shivaay” Arnav told looking at Shivaay who was equally confused.

“He's not my Shiv. I'm scared of him” She told holding Arnav's arm in a tight grip.

“Anika listen——”

“No!! Don't come near me” She told crying and Shivaay felt his whole world shattering in front of him. Anika being scared of him was the last thing he wanted to happen.

“Bhaiyya I'm scared of him” She told remembering Shivaay's red eyes.

Shivaay walked to her and hugged her tightly despite her hitting him.

“I'm sorry” He whispered and she sobbed against his chest.

“I'm scared of you” She told amidst her cries and he closed his eyes.

Shivaay looked at Arnav who was controlling his chuckle and glared at him.

“Anika, this is your Shivaay's real form” Arnav told and Shivaay rolled his eyes at him.

Flashback End

“That night Anika got a fifty five degree fever” Arnav told and Aditya looked shocked at him.

“She was that scared?” Aditya asked and Arnav nodded.

“You know right, she had only seen his smiling face from the time she was born. Even if I got angry, she never really saw Shivaay angry. It was a big shock to her” Arnav told smiling.