Part 6 - Moments together

He searched the opposite side with his hands. Not feeling her, he opened his eyes startled.

“Anika” He called sitting upright only to realise that she wasn't there in the room.

He got on his feet before checking the washroom but not finding her there, he checked the time to find that it was just seven in the morning. His eyes widened in shock.

“Anika woke up before seven?” He asked to himself shocked.

Shaking his head, he went to washroom to fresh up. He walked out after sometime but she still hadn't come.

“Good morning patidevji” He heard her voice and turned to the door to see her standing there with a cup in her hand.

His eyes dilated in shock seeing her in saree. She looked breathtakingly beautiful and he couldn't find adjectives to describe the beauty standing in front of him. It was only when she extended the cup and snapped in front of him that he came out of his trance.

(PS: I'm obssessed with this look of Anika so don't blame me if I used this pic in another FF of mine😆😂)

“Where did you do early morning?” He asked and she gave him the cup.

“I woke up very early today. Don't know why. So I first went to the kitchen to drink a cup of coffee. Jhanvi aunty was there and we talked while having our coffee. Now here I'm” She told with a smile and he shook his head before sipping the coffee.

“Why saree all of a sudden? Anything special?” He tried to act casual but there was curiousness filled in that question.

“Simply!” She told shrugging and he looked at her.

“Really?”

“Will you come with me to the temple?”

“Temple? Why?” He asked confused.

“For praying. What else will we do in temple? Suddenly I feel like going to the temple. Will you come or shall I go alone?” She asked.

“I'll come. Give me five minutes” He told turning to the mirror, keeping the coffee on the table.

“I'll go downstairs” She told and was about to go when he stopped.

“Wait! Come here” He told and she walked to him.

He took a pinch of vermillion from the pot and spread it in her partition making her shocked.

“Perfect” He told looking at her with a smile and she looked down blushing.

“You told you don't mind” She told softly.

“Trust me I don't but suddenly I felt like making you wear this. Saree, Mangalsutra and sindoor. You look perfect now” He told and she smiled a blushy smile at him.