Bonus Part - 1

“Baby please stop crying. Shiv!! Are you dancing inside?” Anika shouted as she walked around holding their four month old daughter who wouldn't stop crying.

“Two minutes baby”

“What two minutes? She won't stop crying until you hold her. Come fast”

“Give her milk”

“I gave! She's not drinking. You come fast” She told as she cradled the little one in her arms.

Shivaay rushed out while drying his hair with the towel.

“Why is my doll crying?” He asked as he took the baby in his arms and kissed her head. As if something had been switched off, she stopped crying and looked at Shivaay.

Anika sighed looking at that. This was a daily sight nowadays. Soon after she wakes up, she needs Shivaay to hold her or else she would create a huge tantrum and turn the whole mansion upside down with her cries.

“I feel so jealous of you. I'm her mother, I had all the morning sickness and mood swings, I put on so much weight and later on I had to work out to loose all those fat, I had to bear all the pain and finally look at her. She looks like you, behaves like you, smiles like you, and loves you more” Anika complained and Shivaay chuckled looking at her.

“That's what you wanted” He told smiling.

“True but this is not fair” She told as she took the towel and dried his hair.

“In one thing, she's taken after you”

“And what's that one great thing?” She asked rolling her eyes.

“The way she loves me. She loves me just like you do” He told and she smiled.

“Come Papa's princess. Papa won't give you a bath” She told taking the baby in her arms.

“I'm scared ok. If that foam goes into mouth, what will happen? Oh god! I can't even imagine of it” Shivaay told horrified and she chuckled.

“Then how am I doing it?”

“You're expert na? My sweetheart” He told and she rolled her eyes as she walked to the washroom

He smiled and went to get ready.

A while later, Anika walked out along with baby and Shivaay who was setting his hair left it halfway to take her in his arms.

“The only person who can stop my Shiv from setting his ever precious hair, Ishani Singh Oberoi” Anika told chuckling and Shivaay smiled.

“Don't stop. Set it very well. After all, all your girlfriends would be there. You shouldn't be any less handsome to greet them” She told controlling her chuckle and he rolled his eyes.

“Ya my all time crush would also be there” He told with a fake dreamy sigh.

“Tell her about your all time crush at least today. Let that one sided crush get a happy ending today” She told chuckling.

“You won't get rid of me that easily. I'm not going to say anything to anyone. I'm behind you for this whole life and the next seven births. I'm not leaving you Anika” Shivaay told showing his tongue at her and she burst out laughing.

“Time is almost up. You get ready. I'll dress her up by that time” He told looking at the clock and she smiled before walking to the wardrobe.

“Today, we're wearing pink dress” Shivaay told tickling Ishani who giggled looking at him.

“You're wearing green” Anika told and Shivaay looked at himself.