Part 27 - Possessiveness

“Saree ke fall sa kabhi match kiya re.. kabhi chod diya Dil, kabhi catch kiya re. Touch karke touch karke...” She sang as she was tucking in the pleats of the saree.

“Touch karke dil se dil... attach kiya re” She sang as she finally tucked everything in and took the pallu to arrange it properly when Shivaay walked urgently in in some call making the pallu slip from her hands.

“Anika the———” His voice left him to mind it's own business as he saw her standing like a statue looking at him shocked.

She quickly took the pallu from the floor and covered herself in God knows what way.

“Sir are you there?” Someone called and that's when he came to real world. He looked at the phone and nodded as if the other person could see him.

“I—I'll call you back in 5. Alright?” He asked and hanged the call before walking to her who was all set to run but before she could, he held her arm and pulled her towards him making her gasp.

“Planning to kill me?” He asked and she bit her lower lip blushing.

“Anika” He groaned and she looked at him confused.

“I seriously don't want to scare you but if things go like this, I'll die in the next few seconds” He told pulling her closer to him holding her bare waist making her shiver.

“Why saree today?” He asked nuzzling his face in her hair and she breathed heavily as she tried to stand still.

“Simply” She whispered as she felt his lips on her neck.

“There's a dress code in office” He told as kissed down her neck.

“Saree is allowed” She whispered as she crumbled his collars in her fist.

“Saree in not allowed for you” He told taking the skin of her neck between his teeth making her squeal.

“Why do people bite other people? Doesn't it hurt?” She asked pushing him away and he looked at her shocked. What just happened?

“What?” He asked and she frowned.

“Why did you bite me now? Even yesterday you did. See this” She told showing him her shoulder where a red mark stood making him smile proudly at himself.

“Are you a vampire or belong to that species? Only vampires bite humans and drink blood” She told and he pressed his lips as he controlled his chuckle.

“My neck! Do you know, the main veins from heart run in this area and you just bit me there. How can you do that? What if something happens to me? How can you be so insensitive?” She told caressing her neck looking in the mirror.

“Are you serious?” He asked and she nodded.

He shook his head and pulled her towards him before sucking the same spot again making her moan his name this time around.

“I was not yet done” He told as he raised his head to look at her with a grin.

“Does it feel alright now?” He asked and she blushed as she tried to push him away but he had held her firmly.

“Wear your usual clothes Anika. You look breathtaking but I don't want any other men's breath to be taken seeing you in this” He told and she looked at him with a mischievous smile.