Part 22 - In Raizada Mansion

Anika smiled excited as she tip-toed keeping her finger on her lips glaring at everyone. She went and kept her palm on Arnav's eyes making him startled. He smiled as he very well knew it was Anika.

“Why try Anika? I know it's you” Arnav told and she pouted making everyone chuckle.

“She came so excited. You could have acted surprised at least to make her happy” Shivaay told in a teasing voice as he walked inside and Arnav turned to look at Anika who nodded sadly.

“Oh my God! Was it you? I didn't know” Arnav told acting shocked and Anika frowned looking at Shivaay who was laughing.

“Don't laugh! Cruel man” She told with a frown.

“Did you both have breakfast?” Radha asked with a smile as they just sat for breakfast and Shivaay nodded.

“Still, you sit here” Arnav pulled Anika to the chair near him and she smiled.

“She turned so tired right ma. Look at her eyes. Didn't you sleep yesterday?” Arnav asked caressing her cheek.

“I——I slept. Right?” Anika turned to look at shivaay who nodded.

“In fact I——I slept early yesterday. Right?” She asked stammering and Khushi suddenly coughed while Radha and Harsh looked at Anika and Shivaay simultaneously with teasing smiles.

“Bhabhi, drink water” Anika told but Arnav just looked at Shivaay who was trying not to look at him.

“Shivaay” Arnav called and he forced a smile.

Arnav smiled and walked to him before raising his eyebrows.

“You all continue with breakfast. We need to talk” Arnav told and walked while Shivaay turned to look at Anika once. She shook her head lightly with pleading eyes and he nodded before following Arnav.

“Why did she cry?” Arnav asked as soon as they reached the room and Shivaay sighed.

“She knows every thing Arnav. Starting from Aunty's death to your depression, she knows every damn thing” Shivaay told and Arnav looked shocked at him.

“How?”

“She had once heard aunty and uncle talking”

“Since how long?”

“Since very long. Almost nine years now” He told and Arnav felt his heart aching.

“Yesterday after watching some movie, she asked me what will I do if she dies one day. And I just told whatever I felt like. One thing lead to another and she just hugged me and cried so hard” Shivaay told and Arnav looked at him.

“Does she feel that I cheated her?”

“No! She loves you more than anything in this world. She asked me not to tell you but you should know this” Shivaay told hugging him.

“Now when you see her, don't show any change in the way you look at her. She'll break down if she comes to know that you know everything. All she asked me was not to hurt you” Shivaay told and Arnav nodded.

“She loves me the same way right” Arnav asked and Shivaay smiled.

“More than that idiot. You're her world” Shivaay told and Arnav smiled with tears in her eyes.

They walked downstairs only to see Anika and Khushi talking, sitting there. While Anika was looking shocked at her, khushi had a mischevious smile on her face.