Part 8 - Foodie Anika

I'm very disappointed. Only very few noticed Anika called Shivaay “Shiv” for the first time in last part. I'm very sad nobody saw that or commented on that *pout*

*

He grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him as she was about to enter the car.

“W-what?” She asked as he held her waist and pulled her towards him.

“What did you call me?” He asked and she blushed as she looked away. Holding her chin, he made her face him.

“Let's go” She told trying to wriggle out of his arms.

“That we will but call me that again. I will leave you then” He told and she widened her eyes.

“What is that?” She asked shocked and he quickly turned leaving her and she giggled before sitting inside the car in the driver's seat.

He looked at her, then shaking his head, he sat inside before turning to her.

“I'll see you at night” He told and she chuckled.

“Key” She told extending her palm and he kept the key in her palm.

“To the the restaurant right?” She asked and he shrugged.

“Say” She told and he shrugged again.

“I don't know” He told and she turned to him with a pout.

“Ok Shiv. Happy now?” She asked and he turned to smiling.

“Very happy. Now drive to the Golden palace restaurent” He told and she hit his arm.

“You call me drama queen. I should call you drama King now” she told and he smiled cheekily.

“Whatever you call. I never thought I'll hear such a word from you. You can't blame me. My wife just called my name” He told and she blushed.

“Will you drive or keep blushing?” He asked and she started the ignition.

“This gown” She told pulling the gown up and he turned to her.

“I'll drive. It'll be difficult with that huge gown” He told and she shook her head.

“I want to drive. I'm in a mood to drive now” She told stubbornly and he sighed.

“Don't hit my car somewhere ok”

“Excuse me, I'm a good driver” She told offended.

“Did I tell you're bad driver? With this gown, driving will be difficult” He clarified and she frowned.

“I will manage” She told and started the car making him sigh in disbelief.

She stopped the car in front of a restaurant and they got down.

“Why is it so silent here?” She whispered to him seeing the empty restaurent.

“Hello sir and madam” The manager wished and Shivaay smiled while Anika looked at him surprised.

“Please be comfortable” The manager told leading them to a table.

“What's this?” She asked with wide eyes looking at him and he shrugged.

“You like surprises right?” He asked and she looked at him with both her hands on her mouth.

“You reserved this place for both of us?” She asked and he nodded.

“When?”