Part 10 - Baby

Never realised last part was so cute and funny. Glad that everyone liked it a lot. I was apprehensive about it but happy now. Love you loads ❤❤❤

*

“I applied for executive assistant” She told with a frown.

“You should be happy that you got personal assistant instead. Executive assistant is more tiring you see” He told as he put on the seatbelt.

“Personal assistant is less tiring? Isn't it your conspiracy so that I'll always be with you?” She asked and he -not so innocently- pinched his throat.

“I have nothing to do with this” He told, your bhaiyya definitely has he thought but didn't voice out.

“Whatever! How was my performance. Rate on 1-10” She asked with a wide smile and he smiled back.

“9. That one is reduced so that your ego won't boost up” He told and she twisted her mouth.

“Did you interview Naina?”

“Which Naina?” He asked confused and she turned to him excitedly before narrating everything that happened as she sat there.

He burst out laughing and she chuckled.

“That girl didn't have any doubt?”

“She had but then I changed the topic before she could recognize me. You should have seen her face when she praised about you and bhaiyya” She told and he chuckled.

“What will she feel when she comes to know who you're?” He asked and she shrugged.

“I didn't think about that. What are the chances that I'll see her after today?” She asked.

“Didn't you see her while checking the results?”

“No”

“Did you check for her name?”

“No”

“Then how can you say that?” He asked and she widened her eyes.

“Oh my God! She'll feel bad right?” Anika asked and he nodded.

“I want to tell sorry to her” She told restlessly and Shivaay held her palm in his.

“It's ok. You didn't want to create an additional scene there so you didn't reveal your identity. Like you said, what is the probability that you'll see her again” He told and she sighed.

“Leave all that. Where's my treat?” He asked.

“What treat do you want?”

“An ice cream will do” He told and she chuckled.

“Such a small treat? I'll buy two ice creams for you” She told and he chuckled.

She looked at his palm which was holding hers and turned to look at him. He was completely oblivious to the fact that he was still holding her hand. She tried to take her hand out of his hold and he turned to her briefly before looking at his hand. He was about to take his hand back when she held it.

“Let it be” She told softly before holding his palm in between both her palms making him smile.

“Do you want Pani Puri?” He asked and she turned to him, shocked.

“——From the restaurant” He added and she frowned.

“No thank you”

“How about ice cream?” He asked and she thought for sometime.