Part 29 (Bonus)

Ok so I was going through the comments in the initial part of the book and there was much of a hype on what will happen on Anika's birthday next year. This is especially dedicated to sidlove143 who started that hype and was more excited than shivika for their 'wo wala thing' 😂😂😂

So is there anything else you would like to read just like this?

*

AROUND AN YEAR LATER

“Baby wake up He told kissing her forehead and she snuggled more into his chest sleepily as she pulled the duvet over her head.

“It's already eight” He told and she raised her head to look at him.

“So? It's Sunday. Now sleep, let me also sleep” She told closing her eyes.

“Ok then let me go. You sleep” He told trying to take her grip from him and she shook her head.

“I can't sleep without hugging you. You know that right? She asked pouting and he chuckled.

She made patterns on his chest with her index finger, smiling while he kissed her head. That was her favourite thing to do and eventually he turned habitual to it.

“What's the day tomorrow Shiv?” She asked and he shrugged.

“What's the day tomorrow? A normal day like today and yesterday” He told and she looked at him with a smile.

“I know you'll surprise me. It's ok I'll wait” She told with a wide smile making him confused.

“What surprise? It's not Valentine's day tomorrow then what surprise?” He asked and she smiled.

“Keep saying” She told sitting upright on the bed as she tied her hair in a messy bun.

He got up and held her across her waist from behind making her shake at the sudden catch.

“Say what?” He asked as he kissed her shoulder while moving the thin material of his shirt from shoulder.

She wiggled her shoulder with a blushy smile and was about to get down when he pulled her back to the bed, going on top of her.

“What's the hurry? It's Sunday and nobody's at home” He told nuzzling in the crook of her neck and she closed her eyes as she snaked her arms around his neck.

“I'm hungry” She told amidst her heavy breaths.

“Even I'm very much hungry” He told holding her waist under the shirt.

“Shiv please” She whispered as he highlighted the faded red mark on her neck with his expertise.

She dug her nails onto his shoulder as she turned her neck giving him more access there.

“Baby shopping” He told sitting upright and she opened her eyes startled.

“What?”

“Shopping” He told and she frowned looking at him.

“Go alone. I'm not coming” She told turning her face and he chuckled before kissing her making her smile.

*

Shiv

“Hmm”

“You really don't remember what is tomorrow? She asked and he looked confused at her.

“Will you tell me what is tomorrow? What is the date?” he asked and she raised her head to look at him.