Chapter 45

'Liv'

The acing muscles in my neck cry out to me pulling me from a dreamless sleep. I instinctively reach up to massage the pain away but something warm and firm blocks my hand before I can make any contact. I reluctantly peek my eyes open and cautiously twist my head to find Jace's arm wrapped across my torso. That's strange... I don't even remember going to bed last night. I dart my eyes around the room in confusion and realise that we must have fallen asleep on the couch last night, full from the pizza and bored of watching television.

Jace's elbow is leant against the arm of the couch helping his hand keep his head propped up. A cringe rolls through my body, from the pain I know he's going to feel from sleeping in such an awkward position all night, I just hope it won't put him in a pissy mood for the rest of the day. I rest my head back against the warmth of his body and mindlessly watch the dust particles dance through the beams of the morning sun, filtering through the blinds of the windows. A groan rumbles from Jace's chest beneath me as he begins to stir.

"Fuck!" His voice makes me jump against him breaking the mornings silence.
"Good morning to you too."
"Morning? No wonder I feel like shit sleeping like this all night." I pull myself up and find that every part of my body is aching and begging to be stretched out. I clasp my hands together and stretch my arms up  towards the ceiling enjoying the feeling of my muscles pulling with the movement.

"Fuck..." I open my eyes to find the familiar look of lust over Jace's features, my attension drifts down to his tattooed hand which readjusts his pants around his firm erection and I feel my cheeks pool with heat when he catches message staring.
"Coffee? Coffee do you want coffee? I could do with a cup of coffee." I blurt out in embarrassment.
"Oh I know exactly what I could do with right now." He begins to stand up to make his way across to me and I stay glued to the spot, anticipation filling my every nerve.

"Fuck! you've got to be fucking kidding me!" I can't contain myself and burst out in hysterics at the sight of Jace peeling a slice of last night's forgotten pizza from his side.
"Oh you think this is fucking funny do you? I doubt I'll even be able to wash the stain out!" I double over holding onto my knees for support as the laughter continues to escape my body.
"Oh yeah that's it you just keep on fucking laughing whilst I clean this shit up." His annoyance at the situation only makes me laugh even more and tears begin to blur my vision as he frantically picks up the remainder of the pizza and chucks it inside the box.

"It's on the fucking couch too!" He whines.
"Stop...I cant..." I breathe out, as I soothe my aching cheeks with my hands, trying to pull myself together.
"You are literally no fucking help whatsoever!"
"I'm not.. I'm not the one who slept on it and made the mess." I laugh out.
He gives me his most stern expression before stalking towards me and picking me up to straddle him in one quick movement.
"Jace! Your going to get it all on me!" He rubs his shirt purposely against me wiping the drying sauce onto my clothing.
"Jace!"

"Oh well I guess you need to take a  shower now too." A large smirk breaks out across his face interrupted by those ever so tempting dimples.
He stalks off with me pressed close against his chest into the bathroom and awkwardly leans us behind the shower curtain to turn on the faucet. He wouldn't do what I think he is, would he?
"Jace put me down!" I try to sound authorative but it seems to come out as more of a squeak.

"You want me to put you down?" He questions, his grey eyes burn into me sending me into a hypnotized state and I nod my response.
"Okay." He shrugs before placing me to lay in the bath and climbing on top of my body to hold me down.
"Don't you dare." I warn.
"What?" He fiens innocence but I know him better than that. I'd be surprised if there was a bloody innocent bone in his body.
"Whatever your about to do... Don't." As soon as that smirk makes its way back onto his face I know that all hope is lost and he reaches up to grab the shower head pouring water all over my clothed body.

"Jace!" I scream out in laughter trying to wiggle free from the weight of his body which is pinning me down.
"But your all dirty I'm just helping get you clean!" He laughs out, diggings his fingers into my sides and beginning a  tickle assault. I thrash around beneath him trying my best to shield myself from the water and keep his hands away but he's too strong, I need a different tactic.
I grab the shower head within his hand and after a back and forth struggle, I manage to twist the flow of water towards him. An uncharacteristic scream leaves his mouth as the water sprays over him soaking him too and I laugh at his suprise as he tries to fend off the water for himself.

"Okay okay enough I surrender!" He holds his hands up Infront of him and I drop the shower head to the floor of the bath. He pulls himself off of me and I can't help but notice how the wet fabric of his shirt clings to every muscle of his body in the most delicious way. He seems to notice my thoughts and cocks a brow at me.
"See something you like?" I choose to ignore him, I'm not willing to admit that I was laying here admiring his body.

I reach out for his offered hand and he pulls me up to stand before replacing the shower head into it's fixture and letting the warmth of the water cascade down against us. His hands move to grab a hold of the hem of his soaked shirt and he begins tugging it up away from his toned body. I can't help the way my mouth falls open as I watch him he must be doing this on purpose.
"What are you doing?"

"I'm taking my clothes off what does it look like?" He throws the shirt onto the white tiled floor and begins removing  his pants and boxers before discarding them into the wet pile aswell.
I try to stop myself but I can't help the way my eyes travel down his body greedily and rest on his impressingly large length.
"Your turn." His voice breaks my thoughts and my eyes return to his face in suprise.

"My turn what?" I know what his referring to but I don't know if I have the courage to join him.
"To take your clothes off unless you usually shower in them."
"I.. I." My mouth dries up and all words get lost in my throat. I know I want to do this, the thought of his firm wet body against my own excites me but I can't seem to shake the nerves I feel. Sensing my thoughts he steps towards me and leans his face in close to mine, leaving only centimetres between us. His warm breath fans over me making me shiver.

"Don't over think this baby." He purrs whilst gently lifting my arms above my head. I keep my arms in place as he hands wrap into the fabric of my sweater and he tugs it off along with my shirt throwing them to the side leaving me in my plain black bra. his fingers glide underneath the straps of my bra bringing them to hang from my shoulders.
"Can I take this off please." I love how he always asks for permission before he does anything.

I quickly nod in response before I let my brain talk me out of it. Jace wastes no time moving his hands to expertly unclasp the back of my bra before he gently glides the material away from my overly sensitive skin. As it drops to the ground Jace's mouth falls open, a gasp leaving his perfect lips. Gooseflesh rises over my skin hardening my nipples and he sucks in his bottom lip biting down on it in reaction to my own.

"Do you want me to take off the rest or do you want to do it?" He questions his eyes never leaving my breasts.
"You." I breath out. He dips down onto his knees and he watches me as his fingers curl around my waist band and panties as he slowly trails them down my legs.

My eyes stay locked onto him watching as he undresses me, I can't help but feel turned on by watching him. He lifts one of my legs at a time, pulling the last of the material that covers me away from my body.
He stays in position eyes transfixed to my most intimate area before he places a gentle hand around each leg and leans in to intimately kiss inside each of my hips. A moan tries to escape my lips and I bite down on them trying to conceal the noise.

"So perfect." He mumbles against my skin causing me to shudder against him. He pulls away to soon to stand and I can't help the whimper I make at the loss of contact. Hearing the noise Jace smiles down at me.
"Don't worry baby I'm far from finished with you yet."