chapter 46

'Jace'

She stares up at me peering behind her dark lashes as water droplets trickle down her face. I can't help but look over her perfectly curved body yet again. Her full breasts stand proudly whilst the water streams over them teasingly, It takes everything in me not to reach out and cup my hands around them. I don't even fucking know why I'm holding myself back. I can tell she wants me by the way her pupils have blown out and from the soft pants that escape her lips. She watches me expectantly waiting for me to make my move but I find myself wanting to enjoy the moment and not rush it.

I grab a clean wash cloth from the caddy, pouring soap into it and lathering it up into suds beneath the water. I press it to the milky skin of her neck and begin rubbing it in small circles slowly towards her chest. Liv's eyes light up as if they catch on fire and she sucks in a deep breath as I near her breasts. I feel my cock rising beneath her gaze so I turn her body away from me so that her back now faces my chest. If she keeps fucking looking at me like that I won't be able to contain myself and this will be over before it's even started.

I rub the cloth over her shoulders and along the length of her back before I raise one of her arms beside my head and slowly draw the cloth back towards her body and down to her small waist. She leans into my chest her soft wet skin making contact with my own and when her ass presses against my arousal I feel her breath hitch in suprise. I grit my teeth in an attempt to control myself and continue my trail untill I reach her breasts.

I take my time swirling the cloth over each one making sure I pay special attention to her erect nipples and I'm rewarded by hearing the gasps of pleasure that escape her full lips. She pushes her chest out, filling the palm of my hand and I can't help but grope at her through the wet material, she feels so fucking good. I force myself to continue on with the torturously slow trail down her stomach untill I meet her pubic bone.

I pause for a moment lost to the sound of her heavy breathing mixed with the falling water.
"Jace.." she whispers bringing me back to reality and I bring the cloth to the place I know that she wants me to touch. I rub the cloth back and forth along her opening and then I turn my attention to the place I know she loves, the place that makes her come undone. I rub my thumb over the material covering her and her breathing instantly picks up speed. She moves her outstretched arm to wrap around the back of my head, intwining her fingers into my hair, pulling me closer.

She writhes beneath my touch pushing and moving against my erection. One small movent is all it would take and I could easily slide myself inside of her, filling her. I let out a groan deciding against it for now and move one hand to her ass massaging her before I enter two fingers into her from behind. She moans in pleasure as I pump them in and out of her repeatedly whilst I continue to rub against her sensitive bud with my other hand.

Her legs begin to shake beneath her and her bare body stiffens against my own as she nears her release.
"Jace..I'm going to... I'm going to..."
"Let go baby." And that she does. She calls out as she goes through the waves of her orgasm, her limp body leans against me for support whilst she recovers herself for a few moments.

"Your turn." She turns around to face me wearing a wicked smile and reaches out for the cloth in my hand before retrieving the soap and lathering it up into suds once more. She gently begins washing over my chest, her eyes greedily taking in my body. A build up of tension rushes through me as she moves across me in the same torturous pattern I had done to her but I can't fucking wait anymore I'm aching for my release. I place an eager hand over hers and lead her towards my cock, she raises an eyebrow at me as if to tell me I'm being impatient but I've been more fucking patient then I ever have been before.

She discards the cloth to our feet and begins gliding her hand over my hardened erection. I groan out in pleasure as she pulls me back gliding her thumb across the tip of me before repeating the action. My head falls back and water falls over my face blocking everything out but the sensation of Liv's hand working against me. She stops and pulls away leaving me confused but before I can lift my head and wipe the water from my eyes to see what is happening, I feel the warmth and wetness of Liv tounge swirl around my tip before she takes me into her mouth.

"Fuck! Liv...." I snap my head up wiping at my eyes wanting to watch her. The sight only turns me on even more she's on her knees with a hand wrapped around my thigh for support, the other holds me at the base helping her to guide me deeper into her mouth. When she realises I'm watching her, her beautiful eyes travel up to meet mine and she smiles against me before hollowing out her cheeks and tightening around me.

I gasp loudly burying my hands into her hair, holding onto her as I flex my hips and thrust into her mouth. The sensation of her tonuge swirling around me and the intensity of her gaze brings me to the edge.
"You...you have to stop if...if you don't want me to..." I pant out. But before I'm able to finish my sentence she speeds up taking more of me down her throat than before.

My vision blurs to white as I grip onto her hair and finally release myself down her throat. As I open my eyes Liv wipes the back of her hand across her swollen lips. I reach down for her hands and pull her back up to stand before encapsulating my arms around her and kissing her fiercely. I pull away looking over her flushed face, she never ceases to suprise me. How is it that everything I do with her feels like I've never experienced it before?

"That's one way to get clean huh?" She giggles and I can't help the way I smile at her.
"Well that's the only way I'm taking a shower from now on although it might be kind of awkward at the dorms." She shoves at my arm and reaches out for the shampoo in the caddy next to us. She pours some into the palm of her hand whilst holding it out for me and filling my own. She reaches up behind her to lather it into her hair and I follow doing the same.

My eyes can't seem to look away from her body...the way she leans back with her eyes closed, the way her breasts are covered in suds and bounce with her movements the way her...
"Jace can I get to the water please." She smiles knowingly probably reading my thoughts.
"Erm yeh let me just rinse this out quickly." I wash out the suds before changing positions with her. I watch all the while whilst she rinses out her hair committing every part of her perfect body to my memory.

She turns off the faucet and draws back the curtain stepping out on to the mat. I follow her out and grab two towels from the rail, handing one to her and wrapping the other around my hips.
"I like it when you shower here." I blurt out without thinking. I wish I could fucking punch myself for admitting that. She smiles but her eyes disconnected trailing off lost in thought.

"Is that why?"
"Is that why what." I frown.
"The reason why you was so annoyed and insistent for me to not shower at the dorms this morning."
"What?" This must be her fucking superpower to infiltrate people's minds and find out information.
"It is isn't it?" She grins obviously proud at her discovery.
"What no! Why would you even fucking think that? I don't care where you shower!" My face flushes with heat at my embarrassment which only seems to piss me off more.

Using her super powers for the second time this morning she reaches out to touch her hand to my face sensing my change in mood.
"Jace." I choose to ignore her and push past to grab my toothbrush from the sink but she seems to have other ideas. I hear the sound of heavy material hit the floor and as I turn to see what the source of the noise was, I find Liv standing naked once again.

She grabs my shoulders for leverage and jumps up onto my body wrapping her legs around my waist and pulling me in for a kiss. The embarrassment and annoyance seem to melt away from my body almost immediately from the feeling of her against me. She pulls back but leans in so her lips brush against my ear.
"Don't be embarrassed baby this is my new favourite way to take a shower." I can't help but smile into her hair at her words.

"Well this is my new favourite way of calming down." I whisper back before bringing my lips to find hers once again. I keep a firm hold of her as I make my way out of the bathroom towards the bedroom.
"Where are we going?" She mumbles against me. I pull away giving her my cockiest smile.
"To bed."
"You mean our little wash in the shower wasn't enough for you?" She teases.
"Ill never be able to get enough of you."