6

Lux's pov

I'm sitting on the bench putting my skates on very slowly, while veronica was already ready, pestering me to hurry up and put my skates on. 

She does a bunny hop waiting for me. "Come on lux, I wanna go!" 

I looked up at her, tying my laces. "You can go without me, you don't need me" 

Veronica sighs. "Come on! it'll be fun!!" She wiggles her eyebrows suggestively, "You never know what could happen". 

I stopped tying my laces, looking at her skeptical. "What are you talking about, veronica?" 

She stiffens, "oh nothing, nothing at all." She grabs a hold of my arm, dragging me with her. 

We see duckie, him perking up at the just the sight of her. As we got closer, he says, "hey ladies" and grabs a hold of veronica's hand as I rest my elbows on the railing, not planning on roller skating right now. 

Duckie and veronica look at me puzzled. Veronica asks "what are you doing?" 

I waved my hand dismissively, "go on, I'll be there in a minute". Veronica shakes her head but goes with duckie anyway.

I watch veronica and duckie roller skating, as she tries to steady him as best as she can. Since he's as good on the rink as a fish on land. I watched them for a little while, he finally getting the hang of it, smiling and holding her hand in triumph. 

All of a sudden duckie falls back, bringing veronica down with him, she falling by his legs. I started laughing at them loudly and obnoxiously, so were Andie and Blaine as they passed by them.

I stopped laughing when I saw someone very familiar in dark clothing with black hair skating over to veronica and duckie, who just got back on their feet. It was Corey Feldman, I bit my lip in irritation. 

I was stunned and shocked, what was he doing here? I watch veronica and duckie get happy when they see him, making jealousy rise within me. All of a sudden I hear a high pitched voice call my name.

"Hey, lux, what brings you here?" I looked and saw it was Corey Haim. figures, if one is here, the other can't be far behind. 

"Sup, Corey." I shake my head. "I don't know what I'm doing here, I feel like I'm a third wheel." 

I saw him stiffen and perk up. "Third-wheeling? what do you mean?" he asked.

"With Andie and Blaine and Duckie and Veronica," I replied. 

He gasps. "Veronica and duckie are a thing?!?!?!" He exclaims loudly.

I look at him amused. "No, but duckie wants it to be." 

He nods. "Figures" He mumbles, clearly annoyed. 

I smirked. "Listen, you like her, just go over there and talk to her as a friend. They aren't dating, so it won't be that bad." 

He scoffs. "I know, but look at the shameless way he flirts with her. It's disgusting." 

I laugh. "well go over there and talk to her." I sigh, watching the three of them skate and have a good time together. "You might want to get Feldman out of there though." 

I looked to the side and saw Corey have a sinister smirk on his face. "Oh, I'll get him out all right." I side-eyed him with confusion. "Come on, let's go!" He exclaims, literally dragging me onto the rink.

I squirm in his grasp. "No, no, no Corey I don't want to go." I protested as we drew near Veronica, Duckie, and Feldman. 

Veronica's pov