32

A/N: Above are pictures of everyone else's prom outfits. For anyone who needs it, the order of the pictures goes; Andie, Duckie, Blaine, Steph, and then Corey Haim (the taller singular picture.)

Word Count: 3K words 

Lux's POV

Steph and I finally reached the school where the prom was as I knew that's where most of my friends already were. I opened my passenger door and met up with steph at the front of the car as he grabbed a hold of my hand and led me into the school. 

We entered the gymnasium as it was decorated beautifully where if you look hard enough you don't even realize it's a gym. I searched around the dancing teenagers for any sign of my friends. My eyes drifted over to where Veronica and the rest of the group were sitting as she waved vigorously at me.

I relaxed once I saw them as I was about to make my way over to sit with them when Steph forcefully pulled me along with him to go with his group of friends. I was reluctant to sit with his group of friends since they don't know me so it no doubt would be awkward. He sat down first and immediately started talking with his friends which made me feel even more out of place here.

I sat there as I had more fun watching the other teenagers dance and have a good time on the dance floor rather than talking with my date. I saw from the far corner Veronica and Duckie get up and head to the dance floor, which brought a small smile to my face upon seeing that. They looked so cute and happy together dancing enjoying themselves, at least someone is enjoying their prom.

My eyes drifted off to where the rest of the group was sitting catching eye contact with Feldman. That's odd, I didn't think he or Haim would show up but here they are. I gave Feldman a why are you staring at me kind of look with a light chuckle. He shrugged but smirked at me?

I shook my head and rolled my eyes playfully, just then I felt Steph grab a hold of my chin with his thumb and index finger pulling me closer to him so he can plant a sloppy kiss on my lips. Normally I would have enjoyed it but for some reason, I didn't tonight. Maybe it was because he's just totally brushing me off tonight and it is prom and he's kind of just not paying any attention to me. Did I do something to him?

I don't know how long I sat there pondering what I could have possibly done wrong to him tonight when we were barely even talking when he suddenly got up and took both my hands in his and made me stand up with him.

I was beyond confused about what he was doing. "Steph, what are you doing?" I was a little skeptical about what his intentions are.

He led me to the dance floor. "Just come on." He ordered me as he literally dragged me.

I shake my head and try to go back to my seat but he quickly stops me. "Steph, this isn't my thing," I tell him now starting to feel really embarrassed.

He scoffed. "Well too bad." He replied as he quickly snaked both his arms around my waist bringing me extremely close to him which I wasn't comfortable with yet. I reluctantly wrapped both my arms around his neck as he squeezed my body a little closer to him as we swayed.

I am so uncomfortable with dancing and being with Steph is just making it worse, maybe it wasn't such a good idea to go with Steph? I probably should have just went alone, I would have had more fun if I just went alone.

I tried to relax into him somehow but it was barely working, I'm too awkward for this and you would think he would be more understanding. I glanced over to where the rest of the group was and I immediately locked eyes with Feldman.

I felt my heart racing, a foreign feeling entered my body and I didn't understand how to feel about it. Feldman and I weren't breaking eye contact, and there was something about him, his eyes that I never noticed until now. There seemed to be a tangent of sadness in his eyes. But I couldn't exactly tell what he could be sad about? Or why did I notice it at all?