12

Veronica's Pov

This takes place on the same day as the last chapter. The rest of this will be continued in the next chapter since it's so long. 

I raised an eyebrow in disbelief, Lux and Bender had just got up and randomly during the movie and left. What were they doing exactly? I don't want to know, but I also wanna make sure no conflict happens between the group, especially since Feldman was obviously on edge by the whole thing.

I sighed as I looked over at Feldman, his face evident with fury. I don't know what I should do, the most I can do is hug him or comfort him...but I'm stuck in my situation right now. We don't need so much turmoil in the group, and it's mostly boy trouble. Ugh...

Feldman was sitting on the edge of his seat as both Lux and Bender left, I honestly don't know what he must be thinking or what he's planning to do right now. Right now, I'm on edge and Haim can see it in me and his best friend. Haim turned to his best friend with a curious eye as Feldman's gaze was to where Lux and Bender just left.

Haim leaned over to Feldman. "Hey man, cool it okay?" He whispered to Feldman as he glared over for a split second then focused his gaze back at the entrance. Haim glanced over at me and shrugged his shoulders as if to say I don't know what to do right now?

I gave him a look of concern, I was feeling the same way as Haim was. I'm hoping the rest of this night goes smoothly, I don't want any more tension...

By now I wasn't even concerned with the movie anymore. I was more focused on the next most crucial moments that mostly involve Feldman getting pissed. All of a sudden Feldman stood up as I saw the look on his face was purely irritation and uncertainty of what Lux and Bender could be doing as of this moment.

I sat up straight as my face was filled with angst. "Feldman, what are you doing?" I whispered yelled to him now getting Duckie, Andie and Blaine's attention.

Feldman didn't even glance in my direction as I asked this. It was now Haim's turn to speak up. "Man, what the hell are you doing?!" He whispered shouted as Feldman glared at him in response. "Sit down!" Haim urged as he gestured to his seat.

Feldman didn't listen though instead, he walked over to where the exit of the movie was. It was safe to say I was beyond anxious now. "Feldman?!" I whispered, shouting after him but he wouldn't listen. He just kept on walking. I saw Feldman stop by the door as he looked through the window, he didn't leave. What is he trying to do?

I glanced at Haim with a worried expression as he looked to me unsure. "What is he doing?" I asked him squeezing his hand hard in mine from anguish

He shook his head. "I don't know." He answered as his thumb rubbed my knuckles to try and soothe me somehow. My free hand rested on my forehead.

"What's going on?" I heard Andie ask me as she leaned over Duckie in the process.

I glanced at her with uncertainty. "I don't know. Lux and Bender got up and left..." I explained shaking my head. "..Now Feldman's hanging around by the door."

We were all now just watching Feldman stand around the door with a resentful expression. His face now changed to one of shock and outrage as he strode back over to us, His hands balled up into fists. He sat back down as he glared at every one of us, we all just watched him with curiosity. The air was thick with anticipation for what's to come next.

Feldman squinted his eyes. "So..was anyone gonna ever tells me they were dating?" He whispered, questioning us as we all stared at him dumbfounded. What the hell is he even talking about they aren't...