21

Feldman's pov

The six of us all got off the water slide, I can't say all of us went down the slide in good spirit. Corey and I are both obviously equally annoyed, for almost the same reason. He's annoyed that Veronica decided to go down the slide with Duckie and not him, understandable, I guess. Of course, I'm annoyed that loud mouth Bender had to be touching on Lux the way he was.

To me, it's repulsive and sickening for him to do that when clearly it seemed as if she wasn't entirely comfortable with the whole situation. I want nothing more than to just give him a piece of my mind right now. It's disgusting how he treats her and I've had it with the whole thing.

I stood there with my arms crossed getting more and more miffed by the whole situation when I saw Veronica come up to me with concern in her face. "Feldman, You alright? You look annoyed?" She asked, resting a comforting hand on my shoulder.

I took in a big breath. "Of course I'm annoyed!" I put my hand to my forehead. "I can't be the only one that thinks Bender is acting obnoxious, right?!" I asked the rest of the group.

Veronica nodded in agreement. "Of course he's obnoxious, he's a prick." She breathed out aggravated now. "But I just want Lux to be happy and I'm afraid to step in at the wrong time." Her face was now filled with concern.

Duckie perked up more into the conversation now, stepping a little closer... "Well, we're not happy...So how could she be happy?" He chuckled out with a smile.

I noticed Veronica turned to Duckie confused. "Can you stop, please?" She asked, trying to hold back her smile.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Well.." I uncrossed my arms. "I'm gonna go tell him what I think right now." I stormed away from the group and back up to the entrance of the slide.

I heard Veronica struggling to keep up with me. "No, Feldman, that's a bad idea." She warned me frantically.

I shook my head and continued to keep walking. "I don't care. I'm sick of this bullshit."

"Dude, wait!" I heard Corey running after Veronica and I but I still didn't stop. Corey had finally caught up to us with a puzzled look on his face. "Dude, what are you doing? You know this won't end up well, right?"

I turned to face Corey when I saw Veronica link arms with him now that he was here. "Look, I'm just gonna tell him what I think he's doing is wrong, and that's it." I faced forward again.

Corey scoffed out of disbelief. "Are you like..out of your mind, dude?" He questioned. "He is bad news."

I rolled my eyes again now finally reaching the entrance of the slide. As the three of us got there, ironically Lux and Bender were nowhere to be seen. Odd.

I looked all around the entrance of the slide and couldn't find them anywhere which was beyond strange. I turned to the lifeguard who was standing by the slide. "Did you see a girl about this tall.." I raised my hand to how tall she was. "..And dark black hair anywhere around here?" I asked him.

The lifeguard perked up at being spoken too. "Yeah, I did." He answered. "She went by the pool area."

I sighed out of relief. "Thank you," I responded. "Did you see a guy..." I trailed off trying to find the right words to describe this asshole. I turned to Corey for help. "How would you describe him?.."

"Terrifying," Corey responded looking at the lifeguard with a confident grin. I nodded in agreement.

I heard Veronica sigh in response to us both. "Guys get to the point, the lifeguard does not want to hear this." She answered, turning to him. "Was there a tall boy with light brown hair with her?" She questioned quickly.