31

A/N: Above will be pictures of Feldman's, Veronica's, and Lux's prom outfits. The next chapter will have everyone else's prom outfits with a list telling the order of the pictures.

Word Count: 2.5 K words

Veronica's POV

Today was the day. It was finally prom, the day I've been waiting for. It's so surreal that I actually have a prom date with a boy I like. This is all gonna work out, I'll make sure of it.

Lux and I were getting ready in her room, putting our last final touches on our outfits. I was wearing a long pink ball gown with puffy shoulder sleeves. Meanwhile, Lux was wearing a surprisingly white ball gown with white gloves and back accessories, putting her own twist on it. Figures, I don't think she'd wear it without having her aesthetic thrown in somewhere.

I heard honking from outside, which startled me since I was putting my heels on. I sighed from the small heart attack and got up, looking out the window to see Andie, Blaine, and Duckie.

I squealed upon seeing Duckie come out of the car. I ran past Lux and accidentally knocked her over. "Oh my god, sorry, Lux!" I yelled as I grabbed my purse and ran out of her room, rushing down the stairs.

I got downstairs, fixing my dress and making sure my hair and makeup still looked nice. I heard a chuckle behind me, it was Lux. "Just open the door, V." I waited a few more seconds so that Duckie could knock which he did.

I opened the door to see him, in a Blue Suede tuxedo which honestly looked amazing on him. I blushed when we met eyes, smiling immediately. "Hi...Duckie." was all I could mutter out, I was just in awe.

Duckie chuckled at my actions and pulled something out from behind his back, it was a corsage, a pink lily to be exact. I gasped once I saw it, how in the hell did he get me this? Him being my date was already enough!

He smirked at me. "Here Princess, this is for you." He stated as he took the corsage out of its box as I held my arm out to him as he wrapped it around my wrist. He took one long look at my outfit, a big smile making its way upon his face. "My, my, my don't you look beautiful." He complimented with a big grin.

I blushed upon hearing his comments, he's so sweet. "You look rather charming, there Duckie." I giggled with a bright smile.

He lightly scoffed in a joking manner. "I always do." He side-eyed me with a smile and held out his arm for me to take. "Shall we then?" He asked in a gentlemanly manner. I blushed as I slithered my arm around his.

I saw him take a glance at Lux behind me by the stairs, just now finally noticing her. "Oh, Lux...I never thought I would see you wear white, especially to prom." He joked with a chuckle. Lux just glared at him in response.

Duckie changed to a more serious tone now. "No, but you look beautiful too, Lux." He complimented.

Lux rolled her eyes at him. "Gee, thanks." She mocked.

Duckie and I walked out of Lux's house as Andie and Blaine greeted us with warm smiles from the car. I saw Andie lower Blaine's window so she could lean over him to say something. "Veronica, you look amazing!" She stated elated.

I smiled at her. "Thank you. I'm sure you do as well." I replied as Duckie and I reached the car.

Duckie let go of my arm so he could open the passenger door but before I went in I glanced back at Lux who was leaning on her front door not making an indication that she was coming with us. "Lux, you coming?" I asked.

She shook her head slowly. "I'm waiting for my date." She answered, pointing to herself.

I was a little disappointed with that answer but not surprised. Steph is her date and he should come and pick her up. I mean it's not like she isn't coming, she's just not coming with us.