28

A/N: Lux's Outfit is pictured above! Also, this is a really long chapter!

Lux's POV

Next Saturday, after the concert.

The David Bowie concert just ended and I sat in complete astonishment. Feldman had decided to go with me which was surprising considering our bizarre friendship. The concert was amazing and turned out even better than I originally expected. Feldman and I decided to hang out and chill over by a bench by the water before going home.

I was in a complete daze as I plopped myself down on the bench overlooking the water with the dirt road behind us for other people to park and hangout. "That was epic." I breathed out.

Feldman plopped down next to me. "..What made this concert so wild?" He asked, sighing slightly.

I shrugged. "..Well this was my first David Bowie concert," I answered, keeping my gaze in front of me.

He was silent for a minute, that's unlike him. He huffed. "You've never been to a Bowie concert before?!" He exclaimed rather loudly, his eyes wide.

I slowly turn my head to face him. "..No.," I replied, rolling my eyes playfully. I noticed him sigh out loud and scoff lightly to himself. I squinted my eyes at him. "What?" I asked.

He shook his head, smirking to himself. "It's just.." He turned slightly stunned. "I can't believe a rock and roll babe like you haven't been to a Bowie concert." He inferred chuckling to himself.

I huffed and rolled my eyes. "Well believe it or not I haven't gotten around to it, hotshot." I defended myself.

He chuckled to himself once more then fixated his gaze to his feet on the ground, becoming very silent. "Why did you decide to bring me to the concert?" He abruptly asked.

I was a little stunned that he would blurt out that question out of nowhere but I guess it makes sense why he would ask that. I mean you would expect me to bring Veronica or Bender, but I generally wanted to bring him. For once.

I took a breath and kept my focus in front of me. "Well, it was your idea." I pointed out. "It's only fair."

I noticed from the corner of my eye him nod slowly, understanding what I was telling him, but him still keeping quiet. Oh great, what do I do now?

It was an uncomfortable silence for a moment until he finally broke it off. "Why didn't you bring your boyfriend?" He suddenly asked, looking up at me.

I glanced at him a little shocked why he was asking so many strange questions. There is a reason I didn't bring Bender, but I don't know if I wanna get into that now. "Well..uh...He has different intentions when going to concerts than me.." I stated. "Let's just leave it at that." I finished. I really hope he doesn't pry it more.

I heard him sigh at my response as he shook his head, I watched him with curiosity. He glanced up at me as he took a breath. "Why the hell are you with a guy like John Bender?" He blurted out as he for once seemed serious.

I was taken back by that alarming question out of the left field. I squinted my eyes at him. "..Corey, that's none of your business." I deflected.

He sighed out again shaking his head with disapproval as he turned more on the bench to face me. "I know it may not be my business but I can't keep on going without knowing the reason." He persuaded me.

I rolled my eyes. "Because I like him." I barked.

He let out another long breath. "But out of all the guys in the school, you choose the criminal?!" He exclaimed. "Really?!"