Twenty-seven

The entire day, Taehyung tells himself that he's doing the right thing. Now, that he's undressing himself next to Minho, since they want to shower together, his stomach turns. Shit, this is a mess.

Taehyung is nervous to say the least, more doubts are coming up, but he tries to swallow them down. Minho is the right man for him, they are going to do it in an hour top.

Both enter the shower together and it doesn't take long until they make out.

"Let's not go too far here. I wanna do it in the bedroom while making love to you. I'm so excited, can't wait honey." Minho sucks a mark on Taehyung's neck, receiving a soft moan in return.

"Sure, let's hurry up." The Omega has to do it fast, before he's changing his mind. They clean each other properly and step out. Without putting on some clothes, because they're not needed, they lie down on the bed.

"I've prepared you enough, I think." Minho penetrates him with three fingers to check and there's only a small resistance.

Taehyung gulps, there's no going back now. "Yeah, please don't make me wait any longer, make me yours already."

Minho doesn't waste time, he enters him and Taehyung inhales deeply. They are using a condom and since they'll make love, it shouldn't be too rough to make it rip.

The vampire is gentle, worships the other's whole upper body with kisses and love bites. "You're so handsome, I can't believe that you'll be mine soon, only mine."

Taehyung can't believe it too, the voices in his head are getting louder, he can't concentrate on the sex. Has to shut them down, but it's impossible. There are too many and all of them want only one thing from him. "Push him away, go to Jeongguk!"

To make the other not suspicious, he moans from time to time, tells him how good he is, still, he feels so bad for being distracted. It should be special for both of them, they should enjoy it, but he just can't. Taehyung also doesn't want to hurt his boyfriend, knows how badly he wants it and there's actually no reason why they shouldn't mate, so why is his second personality so stubborn?

"Honey, I have to slow down or I'll come too soon. I wanna make you feel good for a while longer." Minho doesn't stop completely, thrusts in and pulls out in a really slow pace. Taehyung can feel the whole length and he'd lie if he'd say that it doesn't feels good, but it's so so weird.

It's as if his body is rebelling, wants to stop him. Taehyung's eyes change, they are blue now, means the wolf has taken over.

Taehyung's wolf doesn't like it at all, his human side tries to hold him back, but he needs Jeongguk and Jeongguk only. The Omega wants to push Minho off his body, Taehyung prevents him from doing so.

Jeongguk is next to the couple's room while Yugyeom couldn't stand the thought of Minho mating Taehyung, so he went for a run.

The newborn is running for an hour already, exhaustion comes up, making him slow down. "Shit, fuck! Why am I such a coward?" He kicks a tree and forgets about his strength. The wood breaks and makes a big hole in the trunk. "I'm such a failure." He looks up and apologizes to Selene, the moon goddess of vampires. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to uh do this, please don't punish me." Of course there's no answer, but it still makes him feel a tad better.

Yugyeom regrets that he hasn't confessed his love for the other, to his boyfriend and Minho himself. He's not sure if it would have changed anything, but at least he could say that he has tried. His mind would be at ease, even though his heart would hurt as much as it does right now, if not more.

The young vampire doesn't plan to go back yet. He was running in circles, isn't far away from the coven. Will they be done soon? Is Minho going to brag about it tomorrow to him? Shit, he needs to practice his expression, to show how happy he is for his best friend. It's easier said than done, if your heart breaks every time when you just think about it.

Jeongguk's lying in his bed, hears the groans from Minho and soft moans from Taehyung. He feels weird, it's the same feeling he had when Taehyung came back from his pack and moved in with Minho a second time, without him knowing. Those three days were horrible and now the uneasiness is captivating his whole body again.

Back then, when they had run into each other in front of the kitchen, he already had a hunch. They are fated, knows that Taehyung is the one feeling uneasy, that's why he does too.

Is it a sign to stop them? Should he do it, will Taehyung hate him forever if he does?

Jeongguk plays different scenarios in his head, with different endings, but none of them is a good one. They end up fighting or hating each other.

"Fuck it! I won't ever find out, if I don't try, I'll definitely regret it, if I won't do it now." He tries to convince himself and it helps.

The vampire jumps up, running out of his room to almost break down the door to Minho's bedroom when he opens it.

"Stop!" He yells, pulls Minho down from Taehyung, there's blood on the other's neck. Is he too late already?