:.A promise.:

(Well then, with my other story doing so well... I thought that I might try this one too. I have a WD Gaster story made, and a Jevil one... but I decided to do this instead lol. Probably because I wanted to draw Horror ;P the art does belong to me, please do not use it without permission! Anyways, this story will be receiving slower updates in comparison to my Nightmare x Reader. As a result, this one will get a new chapter once or twice a week at the minimum until I finish the other book. Gaster's use of Wingdings is in italics for easier reading. Enjoy~)

 Enjoy~)

---No one's Pov---

After a long fifteen years, she finally managed to do it. With a single blood stained hand, her knife ended the existence of her family's killer. He looked up with an almost pleading expression, begging for her to do nothing... but why would she waste this opportunity?

He asked for her forgiveness, claiming to have a wife and children... but she didn't care. She was a killer, and he carved his own path once he decided to kill her family.

After all, she has been trying to do this for a long time. Her LV was very high from the effort that she put into this task... everything was completed. Well... Almost everything.

Once she returned back to her hideout near mount Ebott, the girl threw her blade into a nearby wall. It struck against the photo of the person that she finally killed, always precise with very little flaws. This would be the last time that she'd ever take anyone's life... from now on, she decided to become a pacifist.

The shadows around her twisted to reveal the face of her partner in crime, he was a deformed skeleton that communicated in hands. Or more specifically, Wingdings. WD Gaster, the name of this creature, took care of her after the death of her family... he taught her everything about his creations, the structure of souls and overall, anything to do with science.

Ever since she was born he would appear to her, and her parents would assume that he was just an imaginary friend... but it turned out that he was actually real. He just lost his existence to this world after falling into his own creation. Gaster used to roam the Underground, watching the progress of the monsters until the Core's failure.

When the Core went inactive, it forced an imbalance in magical energy, causing him to no longer hold a stable connection with the area. Fortunately, he was able to find this human that could see him, thanks to her unique soul.

While Gaster claimed that the Soul seemed like an odd mix of determination and integrity due to it's lilac color, he could only finalize the trait as 'Perception.' 

That being said, the fact that she could see him at least made some form of sense. Regardless, he led her through the horror of her parent's death by telling her where the intruder was while also managing to soothe the girl until the issue was resolved. Because for the old Royal Scientist, this was going to be an opportune investment.