:.Judgement.:

(Well, like I promised... here is the next chapter! ^-^ This slow burn is starting to lead into some kind of development between Sans and the Reader. Finally lol. Though, it was probably well worth it for some of the character development. Sorry for any errors, I didn't manage to read through this chapter thoroughly. Anyway, enjoy!~)

---(Y/n)'s Pov---

Almost five hours. Sans has been holding me down while snoring for almost five hours straight. And to be perfectly honest, I was ashamed to admit that I found myself sleeping for about two of those hours. Unfortunately, it was impossible for me to get comfortable... even if I was somewhat exhausted.

Glancing at the arm that Sans roughly pulled earlier, I knew that I had other problems. Going into the True Lab, I tried to be as prepared as possible. I took my coat off since it was pretty warm down there due to the air conditioners being off for some time. Obviously, the temperatures were getting better with the spare generator on, but still.

Being tired lowered my perception, especially after I was attacked by Endogeny who bit into my arm. Sure the wound wasn't too terrible, but my blood was still spilt. It attracted the other Amalgamates that seemed to be slightly passive since I had a similar sensation to Gaster. How could I not? While on the surface, we were together every day.

That simple feeling was enough for them to give me about a minute to pass around my stash of cookies. After feeding them, I sat down in a chair from both my exhaustion and wound... and in my place, they searched for both the files and parts that I was looking for.

I didn't dare to tell Sans about my wound, because I could already tell that his senses were looking for it. Though he didn't attack me- which I thought to be strange. "Sans."

I called out, causing him to groan. Narrowing my eyes at him, I was surprised that he wasn't awake right now. I knew that he had insomnia, so it was hard to understand this strange development. He was calm, peaceful and actually made me feel at ease for the first time.

Watching him sleep from a distance previously put me on edge- especially since I was aware of his sinister intentions. Though this time, it was his relaxed state that was throwing me off. Half expecting him to mutilate me while I slept didn't help, but me being uncomfortable was mainly caused by my wound. "Sans, I need to use the restroom."

Oldest trick in the book, and usually the most efficient.

His eye snapped open at that as he shot me an eerie stare. "Do I look like I give a shit? Go back to fucking sleep."

"You've been sleeping for almost five hours."  I stated bluntly. From behind me, I could feel him freeze. His grip on my body eased slightly so I took it as an opportunity to push myself out of his hold and to the floor. "Now... I will be going to the restroom. And after that, I will be returning to the lab to work. Feel free to go back to sleep."

Once I said this, I noticed that Sans didn't seem to be really listening to me. Shrugging it off, I grabbed my bag that I fortunately did not leave behind... and left his room in search of a bathroom that I could use.

Peering over the railing and into the living room, my perception allowed me to pick up on Papyrus who was seemingly doing something in the kitchen. I trained my steps to be slow and almost entirely silent while I searched for the bathroom.

He didn't seem to notice me physically, but he did stop his constant slashing sounds to take in a heavy breath. Glancing towards my arm, I had an idea on what was going on... although, I wasn't entirely certain.

Fortunately, Papyrus seemed to shrug me off before he continued his activities. Since I felt as though the stairs would be too loud, I lifted the weight of my body over the railing and jumped off. My body quietly landed on the couch, leaving me seemingly undetected. It wasn't like the fall was that high or anything.