:.You're A murderer.:

(So I had no power yesterday after a snowstorm hit. Strange this time of year, however... irritating and cold all the same. Regardless, lets start this consecutive updating since everything seems to be working right haha. Enjoy~)

---(Y/n)'s Pov---

Five hours into this supposed 'nap' and Sans was still unconscious. I felt uneasy from hunger, unable to fall asleep due to the dull throb that I felt in the pit of my stomach. With careful use of my precise movements, I  was able to sneak my way out of his hold.

Sans might of been holding me down for awhile, but he eventually let up with his grip. He must of been at ease to have done so... usually, the sinister skeleton was tense and unwilling to give up on anything.

After finding a pillow on the floor, I made sure to perfect my escape by placing the soft object into his grip... normally I wouldn't care to do this, but I started to notice how he seemed to be suddenly agitated at my disappearance, only to reach out slightly in search of my warmth.

One could assume that this would be an opportunity to grab my prototype... but I knew better. Sans would be awake in an instant- and he already made sure to consider any extensive plan that I might have.

Patting down the fabric of my coat, I carefully made my way out of the room. Once I managed to successfully close to door, I was met with the sight of a stern looking Papyrus. He was dressed up in some kind of clothing suitable for the night? "Good evening, Papyrus. How are you?"

"HELLO, (Y/n). I AM FINE. DID YOU GET ENOUGH SLEEP?" He casually asked. Even though Papyrus was speaking in an uppercase tone, he was doing a good job at keeping his volume down for Sans.

"I did, thank you." Hmm... and now it is time to end this chat with a compliment. That way, he will be less likely to ask anything of me. "You really are an expert when it comes to fashion. I frequently find myself in awe at the sheer skill of your choice in clothing."

"AH... YES OF COURSE. I AM GREAT AT EVERYTHING AFTER ALL." He mused with a crooked grin while proudly putting his hand on his chest in a heroic pose. Would it be strange if I claimed that flattering him to receive this reaction in return made me feel... happy? "HMM... THOUGH I AM ABOUT TO GO TO BED... (Y/N), I DON'T WISH TO TROUBLE YOU BUT COULD YOU MAYBE READ ME A BEDTIME STORY?"

He seemed so hopeful... excited... and I couldn't help but let him down. "I am sorry Papyrus... I would love to, really. But... I cannot read English."

He stared at the floor with a somewhat blank expression, disappointed by what I just told him. As a result, I felt like I had no choice. It made me feel extremely uncomfortable, but I knew that I should do it... this was for maintaining my asset, right?

.....

No... I cannot claim that with conviction. Papyrus isn't seen as an asset, because I look at him more as... ugh... "Well... I can't read. However, perhaps you'd be interested in a story all the same?"

I could still tell him a story.

His face lit up at that, bringing back that eerie grin of his as he led me towards his room. It didn't take long for the taller skeleton to lay down into his bed while pointing towards a chair that I could use. The seat itself was comfortable... and I could tell that it was probably used by Sans a lot.

"Are you familiar with the tale of the skeleton warrior?" I suddenly asked. Papyrus shook his head eagerly like a child. He was very into this... and thankfully, Gaster shared a lot of his children stories during my younger years. "A very long time ago, back when Monsters roamed above ground... there lived a village of Skeletal Monsters at the base of Mount Ebott."