:.Three questions.:

Getting this page out took a little more time than I initially expected. Regardless, the next update which should either be tonight or tomorrow will be for my other story Fated. Anyway, enjoy the next chapter!~)

---Sans' Pov---

It's been a day since the conflict took place. The first thing that I did was teleport (Y/n)'s limp body into the bathroom to patch up her wounds while also applying a small amount of my healing magic to her. My healing wasn't exactly amazing since high LV had a heavy influence on how effective your ability to heal was.

Even though it barely did anything, I guess that I just liked the idea of my magic working to relieve her. Right now, it was functioning inside of her body... and for some reason, I liked that concept.

My brother was constantly trying to peer into the small room, hoping to get a glimpse of her wounds... or maybe he wanted to see if she was awake yet. "IS (Y/N) GOING TO BE OKAY, SANS?"

"Yeah. She'll be fine." I mumbled. The response that I gave him was clearly underlined with hostility... she was bleeding quite a bit, and I didn't want anyone near her while she was hurt. I made sure to keep my hoodie wrapped around her body. My scent from the clothing was enough to convince me that others would keep their distance. It was a strong smell, but oddly was not the kind that would make someone too hungry.

No, what often made a Monster hungry was the sight of prey looking weak. Cooked flesh produced a different smell that would also attract others... but blood wasn't as appealing in comparison. It's just that hers smelt sweet, and had a taste that could oddly relax the consumer. It almost reminded me of Monster food.

Monster food... monster food... but why?

Ugh, I can't hold my train of thought here. Anyway-

Papyrus started referring to her by her name after what happened, he'd ask how she was doing and if she'd be waking up anytime soon... tibia honest, I wasn't too sure. (Y/n) was tough, and after fighting that other Human... I knew that she was unique in her abilities.

Age was probably not much of a factor. Someone could be her age and still function just as bad as a child in these situations.

My brother wanted her to initially take his bed since he thought that my room was too messy. As a result, I actually growled at him and told him that she wasn't going to be leaving my bed. After which, we got into a bit of an argument that allowed me to recover my senses. When I became more stable, I lied to him by saying that she was too fragile to move.

He believed me.

For some reason, the smell of her blood was so alluring to me- that I didn't want to allow anyone to even look at her. Keeping (Y/n) locked up in my room helped me to remain calm. But otherwise? I would of been trying to kill anyone that got too close.

Now there was something else to address. After we got back and I made sure that (Y/n) was alright... I went to patch up that other Human. I knew that he wouldn't make it in the end since the trap punctured one of his lungs and caused some internal bleeding.

For now, I was just keeping him alive through a variety of medications and tools. Every few hours, I was visiting him... breaking certain bones and causing a lot of suffering while I asked questions. I wanted to know what he was doing here.

And after a long session of torture, he finally told me that (Y/n) was his target. "L-Look... I was paid to kill her."

"Oh? And why is that?" I asked. Leaning forward from my seat with interest, I could tell that he was gaging from the scent of decay. Sure the basement smelt like crap, but (Y/n) handled it pretty well. (Y/n)... hmm. My Soul didn't like hearing that one bit. She was being hunted by Humans that wanted her dead.