:.Grave situations.:

(And here we are at chapter ten! I wanted to update this last night... but my computer decided that it didn't want to turn on. My phone has a French vocabulary, so If I made errors while trying to update this... I would of been devastated. I try to clean up my writing to the best of my abilities, and I would of been freaking out if I tried to use my phone haha. Anyway, enjoy!)

---(Y/n)'s Pov---

There was a loud cracking sound followed by the Monster turning to dust. The skeleton lifted his heavy weapon from the pile of the Monster's remains, never once caring for his actions. He lashed out as if it were second nature. And after gaining more EXP... he laughed.

He didn't stop laughing.

"Sans." I said in an effort to call him out of his laughter. He responded by calming down slightly... "How do we cross?"

I wasted no time in saying 'we'. It was my way of saying that I was once again accepting his help without complaint... because he was clearly too unstable to argue with. "Heheheh... you don't seem too affected by my killer timing."

"Yeah. I just don't care much for grave situations." I replied, using a pun in response to him. It seemed like an awful idea, because Sans put a hand over his head and snorted. His laughter echoed through the area, causing me to cross my arms impatiently. "So... a way across?"

"Heh... a shortcut." He offered me a skeletal hand which I hesitated to take. I didn't sense any harsh intentions... but still. He worried me. "Fine then. I guess that I'll just have to come to you."

Now that was an unexpected response- especially since Sans was generally very distant. He was the type of murderer that wanted his victims to go to him since he was ultimately too lazy to chase them down. Taking a step back towards the pit of lava, he took a step forward... kicking the dust to the side in the process.

Sans made me nervous... because he was often excluded to my perceptive Soul. Looking back towards the pit of lava, the skeleton saw his opening and quickly moved his hand out to grip my wrist. In an instant, I flinched from the contact.

He dragged me towards him, causing me to fall into his chest. My hands instinctively grabbed onto the outline of his ribs which immediately earned a groan from him. Strangely enough, Sans didn't seem to argue with my actions and instead wrapped his arms around my body. Within seconds, he teleported to the opposite side of the bridge... leaving me with a massive headache.

"Sans. Please let go of me." I urged. The skeleton looked hesitant for a split second, but soon decided to remove his arms from my body. Sighing, I brought a single hand up to touch my forehead before wincing.

"Sorry. I forgot that Humans tend to be sensitive to teleportation when they're not use to it." He admitted with a small shrug of his shoulders. All that I could do was roll my eyes before continuing on towards the Lab. The vibrant pools of lava made me feel somewhat nervous, but I knew that I wasn't going to fall into it... it was just intimidating since it reminded me of Gaster's accident.

Continuing on, I tried to hide my emotions from the skeleton that trailed behind me with his hands dug into his pockets. He had this cocky smirk on him that was begging for me to give him some kind of sassy remark or pun... though for some reason, he didn't seem as aggressive. "Well, here we are. The place has been locked down ever since some shit happened a few years ago. I can teleport in, but there are a lot of traps."

"No need." I quickly said. Since I was still somewhat off balance from his method of transportation, I didn't dare to entertain the idea of him getting us inside.

"Yeah, but-"

Before he could say anything else, I was typing away at a keypad. Using some special forms of configuration, I was able to switch the keys into Wingdings to enter in a different code. 'WDGRS'