:.Indirect threat.:

(And here is a second update for everyone <3 I hope that you all enjoy! Tomorrow, I might apply some art with the next update if I am able. I should be- anyway, please enjoy this chapter!~)

---(Y/n)'s Pov---

Sans was testing my patience without fail. His fangs remained inside of my skin for awhile, I think that I managed to hit our third hour before finally starting to feel light headed from blood loss. He seemed amazed at my struggling, always latching himself deeper into my skin with every attempt that I made for escape.

Once I started to feel weak, my fighting let up. Sans was trying to hold me still for awhile, but due to my struggles and his desire for a strong mark? I received many cuts and bruises along my body. During the first hour, my movements were so desperate that his mark tore into more than it was supposed to... and this was followed by his growling and incoherent words.

From the panic that my body was going through, I couldn't help but try to attack him. I didn't want to, but either way he didn't come out of this unscathed. Since I didn't personally harm him, it couldn't be exactly considered as my fault. I only struggled so much, that I managed to slam his spine into the wall that the bed was pressed against.

After the fourth hour, my mind was starting to shut down while Sans was finally letting up. He removed his fangs from me and let out a sigh of exhaustion. He couldn't remember the last time that someone had given him this much trouble- in fact, his spine was cracked from the impact on the wall along with a few of his ribs broken from by back smashing into his chest a few times.

However, he didn't seem to really care. His Soul was screaming in pride for the strength of his now marked mate.I was no pushover, and definitely made him impressed. Since he finally succeeded in his desire, the frequent whispers of his more primal nature ceased, giving him a few hours of freedom. Or maybe it was due to him being just as exhausted as I am?

Regardless, he let out a shaky breath that he didn't know he was holding, only to properly lay me down on his bed. My shoulder went completely numb from the blood that he drained from it, only to have a large amount of magic left in it's place. Some part of me now was apart of him, and I wasn't sure how that made me feel.

On the plus side, I had someone that would watch my back and never betray me due to how honest Monsters were to their Souls. On a more negative standpoint? I had some overly protective skeleton that would be following me around wherever I went. And with my current injuries, I doubt that he'd be pleasant. "Sleep."

I wanted to deny his demanding tone, I didn't feel like he was exactly justified in what he did. Some of this was of course my fault since I decided to stick around for so long. But to be perfectly honest, Sans was impressed with me when we first met. He wasn't sure in the beginning, but quickly learned to respect my abilities.

He didn't say it a loud due to his frustration, but I could tell that he was laughing at the state that I left Aliza in earlier... and that he was maybe even a bit impressed at how I handled evading him by staying in his room. He didn't expect it, and obviously would never forget it. "I want my clothes."

"No. I don't want you irritating my mark until it is completely sealed." I raised brow at that... he didn't want anything touching the mark except for himself... as if to test that theory, I raised my hand and moved it over to the bite- and then he growled loudly. "Don't fucking test me. I'll take off the rest of your clothes if ya do."

"You're acting like a child. I feel exposed." I mumbled out, but he only responded by laying down next to me. He flipped my body so that I was facing him, and then dragged me into his chest. One of my hands gripped onto his ribs out of instinct due to the closer proximity, causing him to let out a small purr of content. "I expected you to be hostile with me... after learning the truth."