●TWENTY-ONE●

|Randy|

I sat in my car parked outside the diner and watched as Lyla said her goodbyes to her friends who waved at me through the window. I sighed but waved at them knowing I had to be on their good sides to ensure I was in my girlfriend's good books. 

Having her as my girlfriend officially was a fucking nice feeling and the thought alone could make me smile from ear to ear. Yes maybe I had done some risky things to get to the point but I knew what games to play to get what I wanted. And now that I had her, all games were done because she wasn't going anywhere…

"Hey" I smiled as she hopped into my car. It was 4 in the afternoon and she was expected home by 7 which made me a happy man to have her for three hours.

"Do you have anywhere you want to go?" I questioned because I didn't mind taking her out to eat somewhere or anything. I saw her once a week, sometimes every fortnite so I liked to make sure she was happy for the few hours we had on that one day.

"Your place. And only because I'm really tired and you have a nice couch" She groaned and sunk into her seat. "Why aren't you driving? "

"Well I haven't gotten a hello yet" I smirked and she rolled her eyes but leaned over and kissed me briefly. 

I sighed knowing that would be all, "you're my girlfriend. If people see you kissing me in a car then it shouldn't be a problem"

"It's not a problem. I just like how things have been between us for the last couple of weeks. "

She defensively stated.

"I like spending time with you in my house but I also want to take you out, explore things with you by my side" I shrugged because we either spent a couple hours in the back of the diner or on the rare occasion we would have lunch at my place. 

"If we go out to a park people could recognize you and we would be disturbed for pictures for half of the time we have together" She explained and reached over to grab the hand in my lap and took it into hers. I glanced at it briefly but didnt say anything because she was affectionate when she knew there were no possible eyes on us. 

"Is that the only reason cause it feels like there's more"

"I don't like going out during the day" She sighed. 

"Why not? "

I felt her hold my hand between both of hers , "Because I see half the guys I dance for. Most of them don't recognize me but there are times where our eyes meet and they know. It just ends up ruining my whole day and I don't want that to happen while I'm out with you"

I frowned as I hadn't even thought of that, "I'm sorry. My place is fine, Lyla. As long as I get to see you"

●●●

From the moment I had first laid eyes on Lyla I was hooked and even having her as mine couldn't lessen how addicted I was to her. My fingers crept up her thighs, as she had changed into a dress, while she rocked her hips on my lap. We had just come downstairs after showering and well enjoying my bed together for the first time and all I wanted to do was have more of her. 

Our first time had been in my car and it was fucking hot and she knew just what to do to get me wanting more. So when she hopped onto me as soon as we walked through my door, this time I just led her to my room and let her do as she pleased. I liked the control, watching her innocent eyes but there was something I loved about having her on top of me. She enjoyed it even if she wouldnt admit it, she liked dominating me and I wasnt going to take it away from her.