Chapter Fourteen: Just one bite

Squidward's POV:

It's been months since the whole apocalypse so I've known (Y/N) for a good two years now. Just another slow day at the Krusty Krab. Well, for me anyway.

"Here you go, sir. A King-Size Ultra Krabby Supreme with the works, double batter fried on a stick," I said putting a stick in it and handed it to the customer.

"Thanks."

"Barnacle head," I muttered.

"Pardon me?" He asked coming back over.

"You forgot your mayonnaise," I told him putting the bottle on the tray.

"Thanks," he said walking to his table.

"Look at them eating that garbage," I said as I watched the customer I just served bite into his food and squirt the mayonnaise in his mouth, "it's disgusting. They're sickening. I hate Krabby Patties."

Spongebob laughed through the kitchen window, "good one, Squidward!"

"Good what?" I asked.

"Like you don't know," he said hitting the back of my head, "saying 'I hate Krabby Patties.' That's hilarious! Everyone loves Krabby Patties."

"Yeah, well, not me."

"You're good at that," he jumped on top of the window and told everyone, "Hey, everyone! Squid says he doesn't like Krabby Patties! Ha!"

Everyone laughed except (Y/N) who just continued working. Not even a smirk on her.

"Don't encourage them!" I told him, "they'll never leave."

"Sorry, Squidward, it's just so funny," Spongebob told me going back to grilling, "you know what we say..."

All the customers came into the kitchen, "the only people who don't like a Krabby Patty, have never tasted one," and disappeared.

"That's me. Never had one, never will."

The Patty Spongebob was flipping went through the roof after I said that.

"What?" He asked.

"What?"

"What? What did you say?"

"I've never had a Krabby Patty and never will."

"I'm sorry... I don't..."

"I've never had a Krabby Patty."

Spongebob put on his glasses on and took out a dictionary, "those words. Is it possible to use them in a sentence together like that?"

"I've never had a Krabby Patty! I've never had a Krabby Patty! I've never had a Krabby Patty!"

Spongebob took off his glasses and threw the dictionary away, "never had a Krabby Patty?! Well, you've got to have one right now!"

He walked out the kitchen with a Krabby Patty, "no wonder you're always so miserable! Here, try this!"

"Get that garbage outta my face!" I said slapping the Patty out of his hand.

Spongebob ran off and brought it back, "if you try it, you'll love it!"

"Try one of those radioactive sludge-balls you call food?" I asked, "next, I suppose you'll want me to go square-dancing with Patrick."

Patrick was right next to Spongebob wearing a cowboy outfit.

"Sorry Patrick," Spongebob whispered to Patrick.

Patrick sighed and walked away sadly and Spongebob went back to giving me the Krabby Patty to try.