Chapter Eighteen: Krusty Towers

Squidward's POV:

Me, (Y/N) and Spongebob were walking to work together and I wished I wasn't here because Spongebob was just being a chatterbox. He was telling a story that I wasn't too bothered with when something in front of me caught my eye. I tried to shut Spongebob up but he kept talking.

"Spongebob, look!" I said turning Spongebob to the tall building replacing the Krusty Krab.

"Wow, what happened to the Krusty Krab?" Spongebob asked.

"Good morning! The Krusty Towers is now open for business!" Mr. Krabs said.

"Why did you build a hotel, Mr. Krabs?" Spongebob asked.

"I'm glad you asked, son. Remember when I went to that fast food convention and stayed in that fancy hotel? I had a beautiful room. The employees were so friendly. They catered to me every whim, no matter how demeaning it was. Because they lived by a code. And that code was engraved in fine gold above the grand fireplace; 'we shall never deny a guest even the most ridiculous request'. Everything was perfect until I got the bill! They charged me for everything. $25 for a hamburger! If they can charge that much for a lousy burger, imagine how much I could change for a lousy Krabby Patty! And thus, the Krusty Towers was born."

"Why would anyone stay in a hotel in Bikini Bottom? It's in the middle of scenic nowhere! There's nothing to do but get stung by jellyfish," a jellyfish swam up to me and stung me on the head forming a bump, "see?!"

Spongebob pushed the bump in and it went to the other side of my head. Mr. Krabs let us inside to the lobby.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Mr. Krabs asked.

"Where are all the new hotel employees?" I asked.

Mr. Krabs threw new uniforms on us. Our uniforms were dark blue and we had little dark blue and yellow hats. A fish entered soon after Mr. Krabs threw our uniforms on us.

"My first hotel guest! Watch me real him in," Mr. Krabs said walking behind the desk, "welcome to the Krusty Towers, where our motto is 'we shall never deny a guest even the most ridiculous request'."

"Oh, that's great. I'd like a double Krabby Patty with no onions and extra pickles," the guy ordered.

"If you want a Krabby Patty, you'll have to rent a room and order room service." 

The guy looked at his watch, "ooh, I've only got an hour for lunch," he sighed and left.

"Boy, you reeled that one in like a pro," I said with a smug look

"Okay, Squidward, you man the front desk," Mr. Krabs told me.

Patrick then walked in, "I'd like a Krabby Patty, please."

"This is a hotel now. If you want a Krabby Patty, you'll have to get a room and order room service," I told him.

"Okay, one Krabby Patty and one room with cheese. Oh, and can I get cheese on the Krabby Patty, too?"

"Patrick, you only live 400 yards away. Why do you want to check into a hotel?"

"Sometimes I just need to get away from it all," Patrick told me before ringing the bell on the desk, "wow, this hotel has everything!"

"Gimme that!" I said taking the bell, "now sign the register."

"I didn't know there would be a test. I didn't study!" Patrick started crying. Moron.

"Patrick, all you have to do I'd write your name."

"Oh, okay," Patrick took the pen but didn't do anything, "do you mind?!"