Chapter Sixteen: Grandmum's the world

Narrator's POV:

Plankton was spoiling his computer wife Karen with a romantic oil bath. There were candles and petals scattered around and Plankton massaged Karen's feet while she relaxed.

"Oh, Sheldon. You're so romantic," Karen told Plankton.

"It's all about you today, Karen," Plankton told her.

"Oh, this makes up for a lot of your stupidity lately, Plankton."

Plankton quickly left and came back dressed in a handsome outfit, "Plankton stepped away for a moment. The name's Ray Ray, and I am at your service, m'lady."

"Oh, kiss me, pipsqueak. I mean, Ray Ray," Karen leaned over to Plankton.

Plankton and Karen leaned in for a kiss when Karen's screen changed to reveal, "Grandma?! I told you never to call me on this screen."

"Sheldon," she lifted her glasses, "is that you?"

"Yes, it's me, Grandma," Plankton said taking the outfit off, "always nice to hear from you. Okay, gotta go."

"Okay, sweetie. See you tomorrow at 8 AM sharp."

"Right, see you then. Wait a minute, what? 8 AM? Um, what's happening at 8 AM, Grandma?" 

"Don't you remember, silly? You promised me you'd own the Krusty Krab by my 90th birthday. Well, my 90th is tomorrow! You do own the Krusty Krab now, right?"

Plankton started to get nervous but, inside his brain, a tiny version of himself blew up a mountain to form the word, "lie."

'Lie, that's it!'

"Uh, you're darn right I own the Krusty Krab, Grandma, and I can't wait to give you the grand tour, uh, tomorrow morning," Plankton said.

"Aww, see you then."

Karen turned the screen off and slapped Plankton, "that smack was for Plankton. Now bring back Ray Ray."

"Oh, what am I gonna do, Karen?" Plankton asked, "how am I gonna fool Grandma tomorrow?"

"Oh, okay, I guess bath time is over," Karen said getting out of the tub and wrapping a towel around her, "why don't you and Ray-Ray take a long walk off a short plank."

Karen kicked Plankton out with a boot and Plankton flew out of the Chum Bucket landing on the ground. Plankton knew that he was never going to fool his grandmother tomorrow because he didn't have the Krusty Krab. He started to think of what to do when he saw Spongebob throwing around an arrow pointing to the Krusty Krab. Spongebob threw it one last time and it fell on his head.

"Spongeboob, you gotta help me," Plankton told him.

"Sorry, Plankton what can I do to help you?" Spongebob asked.

"This is not an evil scheme. The truth is I promised my Grandma I would own the Krusty Krab by her 90th birthday. So, I need Krabs to play pretend tomorrow and fool my Grandma into believing I'm the new owner, otherwise she will think I'm a big loser. Got it?" Plankton explained with the arrow before throwing it away.

Spongebob's face span when Plankton finished but stopped it, "well, I believe you, Plankton, but I'm not sure Mr. Krabs is gonna buy it."

"I'm not gonna buy what?" Mr. Krabs asked.