Chapter Nineteen: Sad Squiddy

(Y/N)'s POV:

Squidward and I were working on his new musical that we finally had a name for; Tentacle Spectacle the Musical. We were doing well with the music part but not the dance. The interpret dance was all he was doing and it was getting rather annoying.

'Squidward, can you please stop the interpret dance?' I asked, 'it doesn't fit with the music whatsoever.'

"Do you have any suggestions?" He asked.

I thought for a moment, 'can you tap dance?'

I clapped and gave a nod. This is gonna work.

'Tap is a lot better,' I told him.

"We'll work on the dance later," he said, "this will definitely get us noticed."

'Us? This is all you, I'm just going to be the conductor, nothing more.'

"(Y/N), you are also the composer of this musical along with myself."

'Can we not talk about this anymore?' I asked leaving the room and my whiteboard.

"(Y/N)!" Squidward called after me, "(Y/N), I don't want to take all the credit, we wrote this together."

Squidward didn't take my whiteboard with him so I pointed at him and tapped the side of my head telling him that it was his idea. Thank Neptune he knew what I meant.

"(Y/N), do you know why I asked you to help me with this?" I shook my head, "because you are the most brilliant songwriter I've ever seen and I knew you would be the best person to help me with this idea. I want us both to be noticed as brilliant artists."

I understood what he was trying to tell me but, I didn't want to notice. Sure, it would be nice but it's not what I want. I've witnessed many times how people react to his music and dancing and they run away, cover their ears or throw something at him to make him stop so I don't want to be part of the success. We started working on the tap number and Squidward headed home later that night.

I was at work doing my job when Mr

I was at work doing my job when Mr. Krabs came up to me and asked where Squidward was. Squidward was late to work today. Then again, that wasn't much of a surprise but he was a lot later than usual. I shrugged in response. I was given his duties until he showed up.

 I was given his duties until he showed up