13. To the Himalayas Mountains

We had entered the plane, knowing that we had a second choice in finding dragons. I knew that this will be an extreme challenge due to the fact that we have to find the exact cave, which is heavily guarded by monks. Which I say, It's gonna be impossible to enter on.

We had multiple stopovers on land, they are United Kingdom, Ukraine and Kazakhstan, until we arrive on India. New Delhi to be exact (Well, yeah, it's capital).

I didn't expect that there would be any caves on the Himalayas Mountains. I only studied that there is only snowy mountains that exist there, the heavy, snowy weather that we will face on.

We are still on the plane, probably 1 hour before arrival on New Delhi. Kent was still asleep,while I was still thinking on how to find the exact cave on the Himalayas..

'Over the 595000 square kilometers of snowy mountains and very steep places, there is gonna be a cave over the mountains. Maybe, if I am correct, that cave should be hidden somewhere, or it was only exposing its small parts, that's one.

Other theory on that is gonna be on the middle level of the mountains, they had it there because the pressure and the amount of oxygen they had in place. Well for instance no human stayed on the Mt Everest for more than a day, because the amount of oxygen was to little. It can kill a human when the oxygen is to little. That's two.

Well, for instance there is no reports that locals had seen any mysterious creatures on the mountain range, maybe the monks has a connection between them. I think, I am not sure about it

Secondly, we should calculate the hiking...

An average person can travel 20 to 30 miles per day, running at an average speed of 3.1 miles per hour. The day, I mean it is 24 hours straight, no breaks actually. So that is gonna be 29750 days or 82 years. Okay, what the heck, nevermind.

What if we use drones, that could speed up the process, I think we can find the cave more easily by using drone that could explore, probably 1000 square kilometers. That could be an advantage. '

I still wondered on how to find the cave, over 595000 square kilometers of steep, snowy mountain range. I had my calculations on mind, but I am still not sure about it. Then another thing had been inserted to my mind again..

'How about this. For example, we found the cave, like I said, there are monks guarding the cave, what if the monks wouldn't let us in. That is the major problem that we would face, we know that monks are very strong, cannot be defeated. Okay I should think about that with Kent later. '

I ended thinking about the things on Himalayas Mountains. I slept peacefully, but the thoughts that I made is still circling in my mind.

• • • • •

I woke up 45 minutes later, assuming that it was a nap, not entirely a sleep, even Kent woke up. Kent was only staring outside on the view of India, He was blank, had never said anything since he woke up. I don't know what He's up to but I assume you that there are no problems about it (I hope so).

It was only 15 minutes left, more or less until we arrive on the capital's airport, so we had a little talking again...

"You okay bud? ", I questioned

He only nodded and never looked at me

"So, what are you up to? ", still blank mode, no answer

"You sure you're okay? ", I asked again, wondering what He was up to

He only nodded, still no voice came out from his mouth.

"I know you are up into something Kent, can't you just tell me? ", I demanded, still no answer

He looked at me and smiled

"There would be one surprise when we touch down on the airport", He spoke, finally

"Okay", I said back, as I leaned my back against the comfortable airplane chair, probably an ignored statement

We are almost at the Himalayas. Like I said, there would be a cave, guarded by monks.
I hope the monks let us in,
I hope..