91. The Dragon Utopia (Part 2) - Not again!

"Not again!" I exclaimed, due to the fact that we are caught again, by the dragons. We are busted, literally busted by the dragons that live in here, I still couldn't believe that they treat us like hostiles on this world. The Bewilderbeast should be paying for this, he is literally the one who did all of this. The changing, yes of course, the one who is always aggressive and hunt in packs, I should have decided that we are not hostile to this is world, but it had already passed, we are good as dead already. But something came up in my mind, if the dragons saw Toothless, they would be in shock and take their commands from their real alpha, but why didn't the dragons even just familiarized Toothless? No the chance is getting higher that the alpha is really still on the bad side. I would really never trust that Bewilderbeast even a bit, that dragon had been the arch enemy of Toothless on his whole life. We still don't know what will be the feud alpha will do to us already. But I am looking forward that I am hoping that he is never doing bad things at us, seriously. The dragons that the alpha ordered are still coming towards us, which is maybe the guard and warrior dragons that Drago's Bewilderbeast assigned for himself. The dragons that had been roaming that stared at us continued to do their businesses as the guard dragons finally had been sent to us, some of them are in shock that there were a human that had been with us. The dragons didn't mind that there had been with us, they only say that Toothless and the dragons had betrayed their own kind. We have been surrounded already, knowing that we cannot make a move in escaping from here. The Changewing had been literally staring and guarding us at the same time, seeing our movements if we had been planning to our escape. He looked at Toothless and tilted his head familiarization, he lets out a low growl at Toothless as he finally remembered who he was.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here, is this the old alpha, Toothless? I had been hating you for all of my life, for about a hundred years already. Well, it continues on the bloodline, my generations had been hated you for the time of their lives, it's a good thing that Drago's Bewilderbeast had turned the alpha of this world" the Changewing explained, furrowing his eyes to Toothless, pointing to the Bewilderbeast down to the waters. I was so right that it was the bad guy's Alpha had been leading this place, badly. As Toothless lets out a defensive growl as I went beside him, I heard their conversation as the Changewing looks at me, tilting its head as he lets out a short roar at me, as he tried to walk towards me and spoke, "Oh, there is a human here too? Well, it's a good time because I'm already hungry!" the Changewing exclaimed who was looking at me, letting out a notorious growl at me, I know that voice because he wanted to eat me. As he finally started to walk towards me but the wings of the Night Fury wraps on my back as he was protecting me from the Changewing, I glared at the dragon as he said that to me, as he stopped as Toothless growled loudly at the Changewing.

"You little brat, first of all, I don't care if you hate me or not; secondly, I could take you down right now because you are just alone, and thirdly; this human here with us are not your lunch, this human right here is my rider once and for all. So stay away from him or it will be the last thing you'll do" Toothless hissed at the Changewing, letting out roar at him, as the dragon in front of Toothless didn't show any fear, he glared back and only lets out a draconic laugh at him and spoke at the Night Fury. That dragon, hates Toothless?! What the heck did he do to him? The dragons really admired Toothless, but the dragons that we know now hates him. I could say that they must have been brainwashed by the treacherous alpha, or they just really hates Toothless?

"HAHAHA! I'm very amused to you, alpha, but the thing is, I am not alone here, do you remember that Changewings could go invisible?" The Changewing said, bellowing at us, as we heard a hiss around us and Toothless' ear plates flickered up, as Toothless jolted his head everywhere but the hisses are everywhere, the hiss sounded like a snake. I had did the same with Toothless too, still can't locate where the hiss was coming from, it was everywhere. Then suddenly, a maroon-colored skin/scale had appeared on my eyes in front of me, as the figure finally appears fully and the dragon finally appears and revealed that there was another Changewing that had been on the front of us, the other dragons of the same kind appeared around us, surroundings us telling that we have no way out. The other Changewings had given a low defensive growl at us as their eyes turned to us in purely hatred as acid. They really hated Toothless for about a thousand years already, going in their family bloodline, they all had stood still in their positions and never moved, they all had been eyeing us if we do a single movement that would relate an escape out of here. But we had stayed still on the walls on this balcony that we had just stuck on. We had formed a semicircle that we could watch the every single movement of the Changewings if they all attack us suddenly. I looked behind at the center of the utopia to see if the guard dragons are finally coming to us, as I looked behind, they were about 50 meters nears, ready to pick us up. I looked at them and there were six dragons that had been coming to get us, there was two Monstrous Nightmares, a Flightmare, a Singetail, two Deadly Nadders and a, SKRILL! We are in a terrible situation that we had got ourselves into. The Skrill must be the commander of the dragons, as the dragons finally arrives and stopped in the air, the dragons had been staring us in case we do a move, the company of the Skrill had readied a blast forming in their mouth. The Flightmare flied in front of us still on the air and readied his freezing blast that could freeze human or a dragon in ultimate fear, as the Skrill came near and finally spoke to us.