21. The Trek (Part 1)

We had departed from the briefing station, the five of us started the hike at 5:23 PM, a long 8 hours would be counted until we reach the first base camp, 18 300 feet above sea level, we could wear our oxygen equipments on the way. We do hope that there are no problems that we will happen during the trekking, mostly avalanches and snowstorm

"Okay guys, we should reach the Base Camp Number One in 8 hours. Stay still and do anything to keep you warm, we will use the oxygen tanks later if we reach the 3500 feet mark, let's go guys", I shouted at them, as the winds blew our faces like its gonna blow anything in its way. We are about a thousand feet above sea level, the oxygen level and pressure begins to drop, we can't inhale by our nose because of the cold temperature that we've experiencing at that height.

Well, I do admit that the trek is tricky and a hard one, because of the irregular and high-speed winds that could blew us out of balance, and the layer of snow that we step on really grabs our foot down to the ground. Like a planet with intense gravity, or running on a pool, even though Kent, Sairo and Christopher we're experience mountain climbers, they still endure the cold temperature and very fast winds while we are trekkin. I checked my watch for the temperature, the temperature at that time was negative 9 degrees, below freezing of water...

We we're still trekking an hour and a half later, I checked my watch for the temperature and the height..
We are 1187 feet and still counting, the temperature has dropped to -13 degrees Celsius, even our heavy coats has likely to have no effects, because the temperature continues to drop. The cold is starting to creep around our bodies, we did everything to keep ourselves warm. For now, we are still not experiencing any disastrous events up here, yet.

We're still continuing the trek for the next several hours....

12:19 AM

We had to put our tents for us to rest, we didn't make to the Base Camp, but we need to rest first, the cold is creeping our bodies. We can't handle the cold this time, because it is nighttime. The temperature is -33 Degrees Celsius, the winds are blowing up faster than before, we'd make sure that the tents are really anchored the ground, or else it would be flown off. We are about 13 312 feet above sea level...

We are on our tents, probably resting for now. But me, I was recording myself about the exploration....

I turned my camera on and made a better angle to it...

I started the record by clearing my throat, "Uhh, hey, my name's Dennis. For the record.. Uhh... Ooohhh... Well, it's really cold here on Mt Everest, still continuing the journey to Agartha, which if I believe, there we're dragons existing in that place.. We're here because it is been said that the one of the entrances to Agartha is here, probably guarded by monks.... If I die here due to Hypothermia or others, at least that I left a message for my friends... But other than that, we're still looking forward to this journey, we hope we could find the dragons, I really hope that we could. I've been onto it since like 5 years old! Were provably near the camp, I do say 750 meters away from here, we only stopped first because we can't handle the cold anymore, the temperature is -43 Degrees and dropping. We could continue the journey by sunrise. About the oxygen level here, we're now using our oxygen equipments to catch our breath while travelling at sunrise. the oxygen level here is like, very low, about only 20% remaining, and it would decrease every time we go up. We would only go up to Base Camp 5 and we would use drones to explore the mountain range. Then, we would find directions to it. The time now is... Uhh... 1:34, so I will sleep now, we would continue this on sunrise. Good bye for now"

After that, I ended the recording and finally slept....

6:45 AM

We had finally arrived Base camp number one, we set our things and rested. We also saw several people on the camp, they were in the comms system, they had a sattelite image of the whole Mt Everest just in case of a snowstorm.

Other than that, we put our things and rested. Continuing it after a several minutes of rest. But before we took a nap, one of the persons who handles the satellite imaging of the Mt Everest spoke..

"Wait, I detected something", He spoke, his eyes widened

What is it????