88. The search for the Dragon Utopia (Part 3) - A Stopover

"Oh for Thor..." I exclaimed, trailing off, as the dragon with me also had been in shock and as their jaws dropped, even the gang. We are shocked as we all saw the inside of the dragon utopia, we can't believe it, we can't believe that the dragon utopia is... Empty. It cannot be, we all had just went here, for nothing. We all had turned blue as we all saw this, even the King of dragons, Toothless. I convinced myself that this is a wrong location, as I quickly tuned to Toothless and asked him about this.

"Toothless " I called him, as he turned his head towards me slowly and continued, "This is a wrong place, right?" I asked Toothless, convincing myself that this was a wrong location that we all went. Toothless walked towards me as he nudged me sadly and looked at me.

"This, this is the dragon utopia, but the dragons, are gone. It can't be..." Toothless said dolefully, as he nudged me again. I looked very sad that time here the dragons had gone. Even King Reuben and Arch who was with us looked doleful too, I still can't believe that we all went to this place for nothing. I had thought about everything what might happened to them, even the thought of they were gone already, but I didn't try to say or even mention that thing about what happened to the dragons. I looked at the inside of the utopia to get a good look for it as we all turned sad, accepting the fact that the dragons are gone. I turned back into my human form and quickly ran towards the edge of the all to check if the dragons are still here, I looked left and right if there were still dragons that I could still spot some dragon-like figures that had been roaming around, but there was nothing. How could it be? The dragons aren't here. The gang had been speechless from what they saw here, even King Reuben and Arch, who was opening their mouths but couldn't spoke a single clear word from their mouth. The utopia itself was like the same as on the hidden world, some crystals is still present on the area but most of it were destroyed and abandoned, all if it is not shining too. All of it were like, undisturbed for about, l say a year, I kneeled don and observed the surface of the ground to see if no one had stepped here. I observed and studied the ground to see some dust particles that had been here for a long time, I touched my hands to the ground as the dusty particles sticks on my hand. I checked my right hand to see how thick the dust particles that had stayed on the grounds, those particles was about moderate thick, which could give me a date when the dragons had left this area. Toothless did sniffed my dusty hand to see if he could get any scent form any of the reptilian creatures, he got nothing as he only sneezed from the dust. I only stared at the dust in thinking of a precise time when those dragons had been gone, I noticed that the dust is only moderate thick that had been sticking on the ground, so I finally had a number of when the dragons had left this place. I quickly met up with the gang and as Toothless follows me, as I finally arrived to the gang and told them about this, I called their attention and spoke.

"Hey guys, look at this!" I exclaimed at the gang, as they all focused their attention to me a s I aside my right dusty hand towards in front of them. They all had tilted their heads in frustration as I showed them my dusty hand to them, they didn't spoke a word as they tried to understand what was the meaning of the gray-colored dust particles that had been on my hand. Toothless lets out a purr at the dragons as he was telling about the dust at his family, as Toothless touches his head onto my waist and nudges me, hinting that I will speak to the gang what is the dust all about. I let out a sigh at myself and finally spoke at the gang.

"Okay, here is the deal here, the dust had been here just recently, it means the dragons here are real, they are alive and well. They must have left this place for about two to three days ago, which I could say that they had migrated somewhere because they were running out of food or something" I said, explaining all the details and the time I had estimated of when the dragons left this place, thinking about the main move of why they have left this precious dome already. As the gang, King Ruben and Arch heard this, they all had their faces turned into happiness as I said that, they have believed me and tried to think about a move that the dragons made. They all had petted their chins and tried to think about the moves, I looked at Toothless and tried to ask him what might the move that the dragons had made, he lets out a low purr at me as I tried to ask him.