56. "The Final Phase kicks in, Dennis"

This is another dream that I encountered while I was sleeping deeply. I hope this isn't a nightmare or a sleep paralysis on some point.

-Dream Realm-

I awoke on a place again, I am pretty getting nauseous on this one, what the Thor this dreams mean? Am I being sucked in others dimensions in reality, or I am being only dreaming about something. I slowly blinked my eyes open to see - a ceiling? Why a ceiling, moved my head on this 'ceiling' to recognize something. I slowly sat upright and rubbed my eyes, I remembered something, Am I still Hiccup? Then I looked at myself, thank Thor I was back on my real self. Then I cocked my head around to check the place if I could recognize this particular place that I was sucked.

I was not in a house that has tall 'ceiling', I revolved my head in any direction to see what place am I sucked in, when I finally recognized it, I let out a bellow to say it on thin air.

"The hidden world", I bellowed, whispering to myself, I slowly stood up from my feet, I walked a little to explore the hiddem world, then there was narrow way that some light illuminated on the other end of it. I walked slowly on the narrow way, then as I reached the end, my jaws dropped. I saw crystals shining on every corner of the cavern, a luminous water below a trench which is probably caused by a luminous algae, probably the food of the mighty Flightmare.

I looked everywhere on every corner that I could see but I didn't notice a dragon-like figure that roamed the area. I thinked again why the dragons are gone, the one thought said by Hiccup on my one dream crossed my mind, I let out a sigh of defeat as I remembered what Hiccup said on my other dream a while ago.

'I almost forgot it, the dragons flew away from this place, I thought this was the paradise of dragons after all, more and more food and water could be unlimited here. But why? Why did the dragons flew away when they we're on peace already? This place, once packed with enormous, gigantic, cunning, gentle and defensive creatures, towards the puny, aggressive dragons that roamed here. I just can't accept it. This, this was the place must have been the dragons' resting place, hut nope! Due to the hunting of dragons again of other tribes for their scales, wings, skulls for decorations. Those people are merciless! I would burst all my anger to them, The wrath I am! I promise Hiccup, I will slaughter them all, as what they did to the dragons, killed mercilessly, the dragons didn't have a chance to fight. I will promise until I die Hiccup, I would protect the dragons, I would would offer my life to protect those gentle creatures. I will promise Hiccup, I will promise... ', I thought, saying everything in mind, as I fell down on my knees and lowered my head sadly. I still can't accept it, those hunters had almost drove the dragons' species near to extinction. My eyebrows furrowed as I think of those ruthless, merciless hunters, I would rip them one by one until they rot on Helheim.

Then suddenly, a stone rumbles against the ground, I looked behind me to see who was it, nobody showed up so I went on the large boulder that was behind me. I slowly walked towards the corner and waited patiently until he would show up. But for almost a minute, the person on that boulder didn't show or glanced at me. So it's my turn in peeking the other side of the area, as I glanced at the other side, A man dressed with a red suit and a claw-like shape helmet tried to punch me. But due to my acute senses, I caught the man's balled hands with my left hand, I gave him a blow on the stomach and used my right hand to put it around his neck. Choking him out.

"Who are you? What are you doing here? ", I snarled at the man, I suppose he was a hunter due to the claw-like shaped helmet of his. He shooked his head and didn't answer, I tighten my grip around his neck and started let out some choking coughs, I asked him again, "Who are you? Who sent you here? ", I snarled at him again, this time, he finally answered.