43. The Gun Training (Part 1)

Meanwhile, we should concentrate of the things that the other four boys do on the U.S., Dennis said that Kent should train the three men on how to handle guns. We will continue the sail of Dusty and Dennis after this part. This would be an chapter alternation...

Back on the U.S....

-Kent's POV-

Its been a day when Dusty and Dennis left the U.S. for their journey, Dennis said that I would train the other three men on how to handle guns. Well they had no license but still, I would teach them, Dennis' orders. It was about noon now, I would finish my lunch before I would teach them, they are still determined on teaching them on using guns. Its almost lunchtime now, we prepared our foods in the dining area and started to eat. We sat down on the chairs and finally ate our foods...

"By the way, when we will start our training?", Sairo broke the silence, as he drunk his cup of water beside him and stared at me. I was still serious at that time, starting at the time where Dennis said that. 

"After this meal Sairo", I replied to him, as I turned to the other two and said : "Also, you should be ready, because we are working in how we will handle guns. Dennis said me that before they left a day ago", I finally finished, as took a bite from my meal and chewed it slowly. I was thinking on the steps on how I would train them, Dennis' armory is unlocked for all of us. I admit, training with guns is extremely long time before you could actually master it. 

"What are you thinking?", Christopher interrupted. I know he noticed me, I was furrowing my eyebrows since I thought about on how I would train them, I still need more time to think...

"I'm thinking on how I would train you to use guns", I commented, as I finished my final spoon of my my meal and trailed off. I went to the sink and put my dirty plates on it, I drunk my glass of water and put it beside the sink. I wiped my lips with my sleeve, then I stared on the rest of the boys who is almost finished to their meal....

"After your meals, we could start the training. Meet me at the armory", I  L, as I finally walked off and went to the door of the armory. I typed the passcode and door clicks open, I went down the stairs as I finally arrived on the bottom.

I picked up my HK416 on the shelf and my Canik TP9SFX, I loaded the magazines with their respective calibers (The AR is 5.56 mm and the pistol is a 9 mm respectively) and placed them into their magazine slot. I pulled the charging handle to ready my gun..

Minutes after, the three men finally went down on the armory with me, they had their eyes widened. I smirked at them and finally broke the silence..

"So, anymore questions? ", I chuckled at them, as they began to scan every guns on the shelf, checking every gun that could fit with them. After a minute, they finally chose their own Assault Rifles and pistols with them. Christopher chose a standard M4A1 rifle with his M9 Berretta; Sairo picked a AAC Honey Badger with his sidearm of Glock 34; and finally, Nafie chose his AK74 (Well, I'm very surprised that Dennis has his very own AK74) partnering with his very powerful Desert Eagle. They grabbed their guns' holsters with their belt and finally attached it around their waist, they placed their sidearms on the holsters (Please note, the other guns were loaded by Dennis himself so expect that the guns that all the other three boys guns' are loaded ).

"So, you loaded now? ", I finally asked them, as the three boys faced me and nodded in response

"Okay, go here at the target section", I ordered, as they followed and went on the target section with me. I took a deep breath as I finally demonstrated them on the first step...

"So, here how it goes", I started, "There would be steps on this training on how to handle and use guns. Step one is the draw of pistols, the next is the pistol shooting, next step is the Assault Rifle shooting.  And finally, the tactical shooting, which is a hard one to master, tactical shooting involves very fast movements. So, be ready on that part. ", I finally finished, as I finally started on the first step on the gun training...

"So first, we are going to do the training about pistol draws, on how to grab a pistol from your pistol fast, the postures and grips on how to hold your pistol. Anything that has involving pistols and posture will be in our first step", I finished, the three boys briefly listened.

I faced the targets and demonstrated everything, "So, imagine, there would be like a straight 180 degree line when you spread your arms wide, that 180 degree point of view will be your eye view. Which means you should be alert on your front always", I explained, as I spread my arms wide, "In pointing guns, you should align the front and the rear sight on the top of the gun", I added

"We already know about it", Sairo scoffed, the other two nodded in support. I gave them a blank stare

"Let's move on, let's get to know how to grab our pistols, set aside your Rifles first", I urged, as they out their rifles on s table near them, "Okay, the holsters has spwcial kind of lock that is located on the side of the holster", I said, as I showed to them that special lock, and I turned side view, "So if you would grab a pistol, here is the proper hand position to grab your pistol fast", I said, as I gestured them the figure. I put my right hand on the side of the holster, the middle to pinky finger is wrapped around the grip below the trigger, while the index finger is above the lock of the gun, the thumb was just floating, then I finally grabbed my pistol in a slow manner. In order to be understood by the three, they tried the way that I did and quickly learnt it

"Also, if you're grabbing your pistol, you should exert a little weight on your pistol to gain a grip and to balance the gun in a several milliseconds, also this will help on quickdraws in speedshooting competitions. Try to pick your gun and point it somewhere", I explained and urged them, as they tried to draw their pistols in a fast way, exerting a little force like I said. They did it very well, I admit, they are learning quickly. After several minutes, they finally mastered the things I first teached them..

"I think you all master is now, the second thing here is your grips with the pistol, So I will show you how is the proper grip for a pistol", I started, as I finally extended my arms and showed them, "You should extend your arms, in order to prevent the power from the gun to backfire at you. And you need also to lean your upper body forward a little bit, open legs, provably like a little squat... The proper grip of the gun is the following, when you hold a pistol, the thumb should be pointed on front, wether you're a right or left handed. That's a proper gripping", I mentioned, as they brought their pistols and followed.

"By the way, can you feel your left thumb touching the Accelerators' cut? ", I asked them, but they were confused when I mentioned the 'Accelerators' Cut', they don't know what is it

"What Accelerators' Cut? ", The three murmured back.

"The left thumb pressing the center of the gun, near the cocking area? ", I made the question clearly for them, they finally  understood what I am saying and nodded in response

"Yeah, why? ", Nafie questions me

"You should make a tighter grip on that part, even the grip below the trigger. The pistols has a little recoil but you need to make your shots very accurate", I finally asked, as they raised their guns again and tried tightening their grip...

A/N - If you have any suggestions on how to handle guns, please let me know in the comments :-)

To be Continued

Dennis Out!