67. "Well, well, well.... "

-Dennis' POV--

I was having a great sleep, but suddenly I had a dream again, I still want to make this dreams on reality.

-Dream Realm-

I opened my eyes and I stared at the sky - wait what? A sky was above me, I thought I arrived on Agartha already, I was lying down the ground. Well, I do see that blue clouds had dotted on the calm, blue sky, this time, I was not on a jungle or something. I tried to move my hands and tried to feel my surroundings. As I hovered my hands on the ground, I quickly recognize the type of material that I was lying down into. It was some kind of rock or basalt, well it was rough and a little bit bumpy when you try to touch and feel for it. I blinked my eyes several time and started to sit upright very, very slowly, I supported myself with my arms to balance myself, because I was still in pain when I dislocated my left wing in order to save Kent. I don't know what part does hurt me when I am on human form, but I still felt pain on every part of my body. But as I finally sat upright, I felt a wave of pain on my left side, which I flinched and forced myself to bend my upper body, It only lasted seconds so it has no problems to me.

I still felt that pain after several seconds, but it wore off after a minute, I inhaled sharply to drew air on my lungs, as I finally was upright and started to observe the area. I cocked my head around to see where am I, I hope this place ring a bell to me, as I finally observed the place and marked some landmark. In my observations, I saw that I was on a foot of an active volcano, some smog almost covered the place entirely. Only rocks were seen on the area, no green grasses, plants, or even a single animal. The volcano was on my right left side, while I saw a sea on right side, there were some horizontal rock formations on the sea. Which, I think, I know where I am, I slowly stood up on my position and started to walk near the sea.

I stared at some of the rock formations on the area and tried to recognize them, as I looked at the broken and destroyed rock on my far front and right side, I glanced again on the volcano to see if I would really know this place. The volcano was almost gray in color, I looked at the rock formations on the sea again and tried to familiarize it on my mind. As I let out a huge gasp as I finally knew where I am.

"For Thor, I am on Dragon Island", I simply said, as I tried to run on the part where there was a cave present on the volcano's foot. As I finally arrived the cave, I viewed the inside of it and my jaws dropped, eyes widened. I drew air at my lungs and relieved myswlf from the running, I gasped again in surprise.

"This was the cave that the dragons rested as Stoick The Vast raided this island, with Toothless I suppose", I said at myself, knowing that this was the exact place where Hiccup fought and Defeated the Red Death. Why would Hiccup bring me here, or I should say that why did I woke up here. I tried to stand up on the open and looked around to remember everything.

I remembered the raid of Hiccup's father here, where he did took Toothless away from Hiccup as soon as Stoick knew that Hiccup had a Night Fury on his side and kept it a secret for almost a week. I also remebered that as soon as Stoick and the whole Berkians are in danger, all the gang arrived with their own respective dragons. Even though they are the first (Mainly, second because Hiccup was the first one) to ride dragons, they have get used to it quickly. Hiccup taught them back on Berk.

I looked at the sky and also remembered that the time where Hiccup and Toothless fought at the dark skies, using Toothless' capability to blend in the dark, as all Toothless' power had been struck badly towards the Red Death. I still remembered that when Toothless lost his custom tail fin made by Hiccup, where Hiccup was knocked out by the round ball tail of the Red Death as he plunged through the ground. I still remembered where Toothless did his best to dive down towards Hiccup to save him from the flaming blaze below. I did remember where he lost his left leg that time....