Chapter Nine: The First Prince ~1 Jimmy

~Jimmy~

            “Jimmy!” Camille yells.

            The Mutated one stopped dead and he pulled the fork out of the poor woman. She yelped weakly, like she was about to say something, but was out of energy to do so. The fork he was holding was dripping with blood. He licked it with his green tongue, and horrified, Lovely groaned.

            “Shhh, you keep quiet,” I said. After three seconds I freed my right hand, and I figured out that once you got a hand free, it’s easy to remove the other tie. The others eagerly tried to escape when they saw me untying my feet.

            The nagger looked satisfied seeing the woman dead, her bed wet with her own blood. Other people began crying, and I started pitying the older people who can’t do anything to save themselves.

            And that thought urged me to go on.

            Next to the dead woman was a crying young boy of nine. He cries so loud he outgrows my friends’ whimpers. I finally got free, and I simply rolled over and fell to the cold floor by my left arm. It wasn’t a high fall, but it seems like my arm bones got shattered.

            I hear the boy cry louder, like he was a small kid left by his parents on a huge mall. Leo saw me, and he started panicking.

            “Jim! Jim! Help us! Jim!” he stuttered.

            I lied up, and put my index finger on my lips, telling him to shut up. He tried to shake hard, but it’s nothing. I began to crawl, and I reached Camille’s bed.

            She almost jumped if she wasn’t restrained when she saw me. I instantly covered her mouth, and her terrified eyes were nervously roving around. By the time I untied the tight garter on her right wrist, I hear the boy stopped crying, and everyone turned quiet.

            “H-He stabbed the boy on the head,” Camille whispered.

            “Sshh, you free yourself now, we’re too many,” I answered.

            I shift and leave her; she started to help herself, and I help Jamie and Patricia next. The two had less problems than Camille since they were slimmer than her. Camille was now helping me freeing our classmates. If I was the Mutated one, it’d be pretty obvious that we’re escaping, but since he was so busy killing innocent people, he didn’t notice some beds were empty.

            He killed another woman, and I almost puked when I see that the woman was obviously pregnant—her tummy’s still swollen but bloody, like her fetus was pulled out of her womb. Turning around, I saw the Mutated carrying his garden fork that had a bloody mass on its tines.

            “Shit, that’s the baby,” said Camille on my back. We freed Ella and Lovely together, and they joined Jamie and Patricia, who were hidden under a worktable nearby. Five more to go, I thought.

            Kat almost turned chalk-white by the time I came to free her next. She was four beds away from where the pregnant woman was, and the killer was six beds away. He’s now killing his fourth victim—a guy wearing a lawyer suit.

            “Thank you, thank you, thank you,” Kat stammered, and I dislodged her on the floor. She hides herself, and I saw another one creeping under the beds—Geno. Camille crawled to where the other girls had gone hiding, and Gray was sneaking around. There’s Leo and Ronald to free, and Gray wasn’t freeing them. He was freeing other people.

            It’s not bad, but at times like this, death is an inch away from us.

            And when I say inch away, I saw the Mutated one walk by Leo’s bed, and the dude started crying and pleading—something not wise to do when the garden fork was situated up high in the air, ready to kill one of my classmates.