Chapter Eleven: The Final Assault ~3 Jules

~Jules~

            No matter how I wanted to try and end up this story, I can’t the perfect way to.

            But then, I just knew how painful and unbearable everything had been. Like for example, I almost tried to cry myself to death when those mad people took Karen away from us, saying they’ll do something fun together. It was only then when I found out that they took her to an isolated room where they gunned her down. A part of me knew they had done something to her before killing her, and that made me quiver and tremble.

            And then I knew that they tortured people here before, as I look over the room. Bones and rotting corpses were around.

            On the other hand, those two men guarding us were real evil. One of them was Japanese, and it even snarled at us when Leo started to cry really hard and loud. It bothered them more than anything, so they unchained him and brought on the center of the room where we were at.

            Like Gray, Kat, and Mr. Riggins, I was chained near the wall. Of course I didn’t try nor attempt to escape. There was no way these chains would give way to me.

            But then, Leo stopped crying when the Japanese guy started making fun of him.

            “Try to amuse us,” he said. His English sucks, actually. “Try to convince us to kill you last.”

            Leo started to cry again. “Why do you need to kill us?”

            “Because we have to,” the other guy said. He wasn’t Japanese, but he was wearing a flowery board shorts and a shirt that says ‘I love Japan!’

            “Try to sing for us, gay man,” Japanese terrorist said, urging Leo on.

            “Sing Starships!” the other one giddily ordered Leo. “Sing and dance! The song of the dark woman with huge boobs! Go!”

            Although it was against his will, Leo was dancing while crying. “S-starships...w-w-w-were meant to f-f-fly...”

            “Okay, stop,” the Japanese terrorist said, putting his palm on his face, as if disappointed. Leo stopped at once, much to his relief. “You’re no entertaining gay!”

            “Because I don’t perform for shit people like you!” Leo sobbed. “What is wrong with you? Let us go!”

            While Leo and the two terrorists were exchanging insults and curses, little do they know that my teacher, Mr. Riggins, was now doing his best to escape. I didn’t know how he had managed to have a cutter blade on his hand, but he was really quick in picking the locks on his chains.

            When he saw me while he was initiating his escape, he mouthed, “Sssshh.”

            I nod, but at the same time, at the back of my mind I knew this was ridiculous and dangerous. I continue watching Leo trying to talk sense to the terrorists about letting us go and everything, while watching on the corner of my eye how my teacher was going to kick their butts.

            The moment came when the non-Japanese guy (sorry, that’s just how I can differentiate those dorks) chained Leo again to the wall next to me. I knew they beat him a lot just before I woke up.

            “So! I hope our brother next door will pump information from your other friends,” the one wearing board shorts said with a little difficulty. “Some of your friends had died on the other room.”