7

Arisu's POV

I look and Ukitake has a lightly upset look.
Oh yeahhhhh....I kind of sneak out yesterday...ha..haaa...
"Ukii.." I said softly
Byakuya turned around and greeted him.
"Arisu you cannot be walking out during the night it's dangerous you're lucky Captain Kuchiki was able to sense you and be grateful he took you inside his home!" He crosses his hands and super lightly raised his voice..but it still made me sad.
"I-I..Ima SORRRIII APPAAA UKI!" I cried and ran to him
He caught me and lifted me up
"Don't do it again you scared me this morning" he sighed
"Sorrriii" I cried
"Sorry Captain Kuchiki for the trouble I did not sense her at all when she left my barracks during the night" Ukitake scratch the back of his head
Captain Kuchiki went back to his usual monotone style..but
"It's alright, the child will always be a welcomed guest here" he said with his eyes closed before disappearing
'How do they DO THAT'!!
I thought
"Wow..Kuchiki allowing you to be a guest in his home..what did you do Arisu" Ukitake walked
I shrugged. "Mmh don't know" I didn't know I'm just honest.

~•~•~•~

Weeks have passed already and I've been spending a lot of time with Aizen Taichou he's been super kind and helping me memorize spells and gets me new wand sticks every time I break them. He gives me lots of hugs and candies!
  "Aizii I did it!!! LOOK LOOK!"
I waited for him to turn too me from talking with Ichimaru who was joining us today.
I looked at the rock infront of me
"Evanesco" I said and the rock dissolved away. I turned around grinning
  "Wow Ari Chan! Aren't you learning fast such talent!" He ruffled my hair
  I giggled
"It's thanks to Aizen Taichou he helps me so much even tho Uki appa tells me he's busy constantly!" I hugged Aizen leg
   He rested his palm on my back
"You're no trouble at all I hope one day you master everything and come back to soul society and join us" he spoke with gentle eyes.
  "Really!..yesss I want to come back!" I jumped.
  I went back to casting spells on rocks and practicing.
I started getting used to this spiritual pressure thing they talk about I felt someone getting close but I'm not that good where I can know who.
  "Captains the Head Captain request you're presence at the meetings" a man came an left.
  "Arisu stay here we will be back in a little" Aizen said and they disappeared.
   I got the book of spells and looked through them.
I found a spell...ouhhhh
  I looked around and the space is small..let's go somewhere bigger.
  I walked around and I found a big area of grass with a few flower trees in the open
  "This look good enough for meee" I dropped the book and opened it
  "Agua..mentí??" Is that how you say it..hmm Aizen isn't here to help me pronounce itttt" I sighed
  I pronounced it a few times and stood up okay...I took deep breaths control your breathing..like Aizen said and focus your spiritual pressure..
  "Aguamenti" I spoke softly I opened my eyes and saw water flowing out of my wand.
  "Heheheh" I giggled ...I've always loved the water and ocean
  I began to relax and move my wand it swift movements..more water flowed out the next thing I knew I was dancing with water flowing around me as I directed it.

~•~•~
  3rd POV

The captains meeting finished and Aizen Ichimaru and Ukitake we're headed to Aizens Barracks as he notifies Ukitake that Arisu was there practicing.
  They second they got there they didn't see her no felt her near by.
"Aizen..where is she?" Ukitake panicked again
"She was just here"
"Oh my little arisu Chan ran off?" Ichimaru looked around
  They began to flash step together following her spiritual pressure.
  As they got closer they came to a halt as there were other captains standing before a garden.
"What is happening?" Ukitake pushed his way forward 
  "Seems to be as the child has developed her powers quite well" the head captain spoke.
  "Wha-" Ukitake was cut off.

A smile formed in his face like a proud father

A smile formed in his face like a proud father. There before him and everyone who came across...Arisu was seen dancing with water and her clothe apparel matching her state. Her powers were developing quick .

 Her powers were developing quick

After she stopped a few clapped but she didn't turn

After she stopped a few clapped but she didn't turn..she fell face foward. People gasped.
  "Arisu!" Ukitake rushes to her. He turns her and she's out cold.
  "Let me take her Ukitake San" a gentle voice belonging to the only Unohana.
"Isane her the room ready" she spoke and carried the girl back to her barracks.
"Everyone back in the meeting room now!" The head captain ordered.
  Everyone immediately went into the room.
"The child needs to leave soul society by tonight!" The head captains ordered making everyone tensed.
  "But Captain! The senkaimon-" Soi Fon was cut off
"I will order for it to be done by tonight!"
"Why does the child need to leave so urgently" Byakuya spoke
"That child's powers are developing at a massive rate, when I ordered Sosuke here to practice with her I did not expect for her powers to be developed so quickly. It was a mere practice to get an idea, but her time here is causing her powers to grow at a massive rate her body cannot handle she will die if she stays.."
  "Captain that-"
"He's right" a voice came in.
Unohana walked in with a frown
"That child's body is beginning to die from the inside of she does not return to the human world. The reishi and all this spiritual pressure around her is causing her powers to go havoc. The poor child will suffer a painful death is she doesn't not return back by tonight" she frowned

Ukitake baller his fist, and looked down

"I will leave the gate to you Kurotsuchi Taichou"
  "Jushiro...please gather the child's things if she has any" the head captain ordered opening his eye to glance at him.
  Everyone noticed his spiritual pressure flicker.
"Hai..." he said in a grim voice
"Dismissed!"

~•~•~•