22

Ichigo's POV

I finally woke up from when I had fallen asleep when I got here in a rush after I was notified by Uraraha what had happened. I couldn't explain the feeling...I felt so neasous, like throwing up. I thought I was going to go through the pain again after I lost mom. Arisu has grown up with me blood related or not she's my family. She's Karin and Yuzu'z elder sister and she's mine as well. No one can tell me otherwise.
I got up to see Unohana writing down stuff by a table near the bed.
"Kurosaki Ichigo...May we talk for a moment" She smiled
I nodded..
"We're planning on sending Arisu back to the World of the Living...we have made arrangement's with your fellow Quincy friend's Father Ryuken Ishida...he will be overseeing her. He mentioned to us he's seen her before and has all her information, so he will be able to fill you in if anything. Let see what else...we are also arranging a depart gift for her. She's had such a huge impact on a few captains here and we would like to give her a gift, She is a little groggy but since her muscles are so weak due to being bed bound we have prepared a wheelchair for her and your friends have her stuff packed and ready to go" she smiled
"I see, I appreciate it so much Unohana-san I really do...I owe you one" I thanked her
"No need to thank me for saving fellow comrades" she smiled and began to get the wheelchair.
I smiled and nodded.
Once we got Arisu awake we got her changed into some light clothes and into the wheelchair.
I began rolling the wheelchair to the senkaimon.
Once we arrived people back to arrive.
"Ready Ari-Chan" Inoue got closer.
Inoue really cares for Arisu she wouldn't stop crying in the way here.

Arisu's POV

"Ari..." I look to my left away from Inoue .
Ukitake...
"Ot-os-an" I tried to make out
"No don't strain your voice right now, We all made you a departing basket we all put in a little something..I hope you like it" He smiled. I looked at ichigo..."ma-o-ri" I tried to make out.
He looked at me confused "Maori?" He cocked his head to the side.
I waved to him to come closer...and I brought our heads together
"Ohhhh! I see" Ichigo quickly stood up everyone was confused.
"Arisu...when she was younger she would greet everyone using the Maori greeting called Hongi after she read it from a history book, I think she wants to say goodbye this way" he looked at me to confirm and I quickly nodded smiling.
Ukitake kneeled infront of me... I brought my forehead to his. I leant back and continued with Rukia...Renji who wouldn't stop blushing..Matsumoto almost choked me with her mounds, Komamura's fur tickled me...Shunsui wouldn't let go, I got to toshiro who was looking like if he was forced...instead I quickly ingulfed him in a hug and rubbed my cheek against his...
"Oiii! Stop Arisu" he scolded her didn't fight back, but I did I let go cause it kind of hurt me a bit. He was a little flustered but did his usual smile at the end. He patted my head and walked away, I did Unohana who giggled lightly and Isane who was nervous oddly...I'm sure byakuya would want this cause of his noble pride so I'll excuse him and spar-

My thought were cut short as someone flash stepped infront of me
'Now this i wasn't expecting..' I though nor did everyone else I can literally hear the small murmurs and gasps
'Kuchiki Byakuya...you softie' I smirked
He had his eyes closed and kneeled infront of me. I lightly got my hand and brought it up to the side of his head, but unconsciously my fingers went through his soft hair...like silk. I brought our foreheads together a little hesitantly.
I felt his spiritual pressure...
'What the-' I thought I felt the cool feeling flow through my body
'Is she passing me some..nah I'm going crazy'
I let our foreheads go after a few seconds I didn't notice the box in my laps..
"Don't open it now.."he spoke and I nodded and smiled
"I hope your recovery goes smoothly"
"Mmh" I softly made out
He quickly flashed stepped out of my view. That man...I was having a warm feeling throughout my body.
"Alright everyone we will be taking off now hope to see you soon" Ichigo waved to everyone.
I looked back to Ukitake once more..and waved few tears stinging my cheeks
"I'll see you soon okay!" He smiled
I nodded and blew him a kiss and waved once again.
He began to chuckle...that's what I wanted to see him happy! all I ever did was worry him constantly.
We finally got through the Senkaimon and arrived at Karakura once again..wow it's been a while.
We made it close to the Hospital and Ishida led the way, even tho I knew where I've been here before we went to the desk at the floor.
"Oh yes! You're Director Ryuken's patient please right this way" the perky lady directed us. Ishida sighed the whole way.
She opened a door and it was a huge room.
"Wow you really weren't kidding when you said you knew Ishida's dad" Ichigo looked around the room, and I rolled my eyes.
"Yess he's treated her many times she's probably the only patient he actually doesn't hate" Ishida scoffed.
I looked at him like 'really ishida..'
"Sorry sorry you already know me and him don't get along well" he sighed.
I smiled and nodded.
The door opened.
"Oh a lot of visitor for my VIP patient" Ryuken walked in.
"VIP?" Inoue asked
"I may not like shinigami's but I could not reject a fellow request from the Squad 4 Captain when we work in the same field" he pushed his glasses up.
"Plus I've treated Kurosaki here many times before and she causes me no trouble unlike a son I have" he slightly smirked.
Everyone sweat dropped and Ishida was fuming in a corner.
"Alright I need everyone to step out for a few minuets" He untrusted and everyone took their leave for a few minuets. He pulled the curtain.
"What did you get yourself into now" He sighed looking '-_-'
"She did mention your throat would be sore but try speaking now to get your vocal cords moving okay, Imma bring your some gowns to get you changed into and tomorrow I'll check the stitches she mentioned and look into your physical therapy okay" He was writing down stuff
"If you'd like your friends can stay nights with you and if you need anything you have my cell or press the 'nurse' button they'll come running to this room" he closed his folder
I moved my shoulders as I chuckled and nodded.
"Okay get some rest and I'll have someone bring you up some food" he patted my head before leaving and everyone entering again.