35

3rd POV

Ichigo was on the run with Ganjo as everyone seems to have had their memories messed with.
Ichigo felt as if he was being suffocated with everything going around him.
Ganjo began battling against Tsukishima...Ishida showed up and began making accusations.
Until Ginjo had finally showed his true colors and intentions to Ichigo.
Ichigo couldn't believe what he was saying...he thought back to everything.
They battled until Ganju revealed his true goal...and in that moment he used it. He pulled out his sword and sucked out every single bit of power Ichigo worked so hard on obtaining in order to protect everyone.

~•~•~•~

Arisu's POV

I gasped "ichigo" I clutched my heart...what ...what was that sensation.
'Wake up dear..' I soft voice called.
"Ama..." I called out.
'Your reiatsu is back...I'm back..wake up he needs you' she spoke...
"I can't..I can't wake up!" I looked around in the blackness.
'You can..now WAKE UP NOW ARISU!" She yelled .
"Ghawww!!" I gasped and felt myself fly sitting up.
I quickly looked around...where am I? Where am I? Where am I?
"I see you're awake Ari-san...please drink this and eat this pill you have not moved for quite a while if you're planning on going you'll need this for the time being" I looked at the voice.
"Kisuke..." I yanked his arm and pulled him for a hug...
"My myyyy Ari-san" he chuckled
I let go and took the drink and pill
"It'll help your muscles temporarily and after that it'll wear off and you'll need to slowly start training your muscles again but for now you're fine with the pill and drink" He said and I quickly took them.

"I'm sure you've been filled in on the situation?" He asked
I nodded "yes Yukio informed me...I need to go to him now" I stood up and looked around.
"Looking for these.." he pulled out a cloth and uncovered the items.
"My wand...my hair..pin? It's different" I looked at my pin.
"Yess as we were getting your reiatsu developing and your Zanpakto began returning first it returned in Zanpakto form then it turned into its pin form but it did return differently" Uraraha explained

"It's beautiful" I smiled

I quickly pulled my hair into a half up bun and half down

I quickly pulled my hair into a half up bun and half down. And put my pin through the bun.
"You're all set Ari-san please go ahead we will be right behind you to assist" Uraraha gave me his classic smirk.
"Thank you" I pulled him into a hug once more.
"No no please...if it wasn't for Kurosaki who has changed my life and you who made my life one hell of a ride this is the least I could do" he smiled genuinely
I chuckled "you softie"
I looked down when I saw light around me ..."what.." I gasped.

"My my..." Uraraha fanned himself
I gasped...
"Amaterasu.." I groaned
'You forget...you have a power of a God, so you shall dress like a goddess and fight like I one. Plus don't think I give you all these outfits for giggles...every outfit has its own features but we can speak about that later for now you need to go'
I looked down once more at my outfit