33

( you're still wearing this outfit with Byakuya's scarf over your shoulders )

Arisu's POV

We broke through and me and Unohana quickly went opposite ways out of fight site to help the injured. I landed on the road...and began feeling for spiritual pressure...two people near by I knew well who.
I quickly flashed stepped and brought both bodies together so I can heal at the same time.
They were unconscious at the moment..
I got my pin and grazed my arm a little this time.
"Repara y Sana" i said and dropped a few droplets of blood in each of them until I felt their reiatsu waves become constants
I kneeled down...
"You've fought well otōsan" I caresses Ukitake's hair...his huge hole he had on his shoulder closing slowly...
I looked to the other body and made sure it was healing.
"I'm sorry we're so late head captain please rest for now" I spoke.
"C-child" his voice startled me
I moved closer to him..
"Are you okay? Do you feel pain?" I kneeled next to him.
"No none" he said is his gruffy voice.
"Good" I smiled
"A-Ari.." I look over to Ukitake trying to move.
"Nonono stay still both of you...or I'll tie you both up" I said seriously. Ukitake stared at me wide eyes..Head captain kept his usual stare but half lidded he must be exhausted.
"Please stay here and leave the rest to us...me and Ichigo have returned with Unohana you both have fought now it's our turn please rest and be assured it'll all end very soon" I spoke softly hanging and palm on each of their shoulders
"Child...you would sacrifice your life...for Soul Society" The Head Captain asked and I ripped some of Ukitake's haori to wrap head captains arm.
I wasn't gently wrapping it when I replied.
"I would give up my life for Soul Society...you don't know how much you have changed my life and for that I'm grateful and that man next to you has been...a father figure to when...has cared for me...when he did not have too, he chose to out of the kindness of his heart and I couldn't imagine life without him or all of Soul Society" I smiled and I finished wrapping his arm.
"A-arisu..what happened in Hueco Mundo" Ukitake tried propping himself up before I slowly pushed him back down.
My smile faded immediately..
"It's like I went to hell and back...but I acquired more power through the process...to protect you all" I looked at the floor.
"You look well..." Ukitake smiled he was sweating quite a bit.
"Stay here please...I'm going to go help Ichigo, and if anything I'm grateful you all accepted me with open arms into your world" I smiled and flashed stepped away.

3rd POV

"Jushiro..." Yamamoto spike
"Yes.." Ukitake answered.
"Did you sense it her spiritual pressure" he asked
Ukitake nodded and smiled "ahh yes she's gotten stronger"
"Jushiro...there are chances of that child might not come back to us"
Ukitake frowned..."yes...but I think that's why she left without saying goodbye cause we will meet again" he sighed.
"If the child returns...back to us I'll make arrangements for you...to have you legally adopt Arisu in Soul Society" Yamamoto spoke.
"I would like that...I would like that very much Yamaji" Ukitake smiled

~•~•~•

The battle is going down Uraraha Yourichi and Isshin have shown up...Ichigo is being told facts that are just confusing him and the time comes to when Isshin is about to take him to the Dangai.

~•~•~•~

Arisu's POV

I finally found their Spritual pressure and made my way to them.
"Ahhh my beautiful niece!" Isshin cried
"It's been a while uncle!" I waved.
"Arisu! What are you doing here" Ichigo interrupted.
"I'm here to help you...you're going to need all the spiritual pressure you can get"
"Let's go" Isshin opened the gate and we went though. He stopped us and begun explaining about the time how we would spend 3 month in here which would be a hour out in the real world. Ichigo was going to learn the Final Getsugatensho...
Ichigo quickly entered his Zanpakto world.
"Arisu...were going to need all the help we can get...Uraraha places a seal in Aizen but it'll only work if we can get Aizen to weakened to a excruciating low level" Isshin began to explain.
"I'll do it" I cut him off before he began talking again.
"Arisu...just like ichigo you might just loose your powers"
"That's a risk I'm willing to take...he is. It alone in this" I nodded
"Then enter your world and see what you can obtain and we keep yourself hidden and you will shoot the first blow and Ichigo will deliver the final blow" Isshin explained and I nodded in agreement.
~•~•
I soon entered my world...there was a tree with a pond next to it..."Lady Arisu you've come" I look to see a Boy and a Girl
"Yukio?...Amaterasu" I questioned and they nodded
"We know...why you're hear and we're going to support you 100%" they spoke and I smiled at them.
"Your zanpakto power me...Amaterasu is knows as 'The Sun Goddess" now...this power has been passed down from the god to certain children deemed worthy of protecting. The Queen of Heaven...Goddess of creation a role passed down to her by her father...Goddes of the Sun has deemed you worthy to own her powers until the next...I Amaterasu...grant you my full power child" she spoke so softly but my eyes widened as I was standing infront of a 'goddess'
"Now let me warn you my dear...after you use my full power...you will fall...and you will fall into a dark sleep as the Spritual pressure leaves your body; through your slumber Yukio who is your wizardry powers here will stay behind...and work on slowly returning your Spiritual Pressure back until you're able to reach me again...then you will awaken...but I do not know how long the slumber may be nor can I guarantee that Yukio will be able to restore your spiritual pressure" She clasped her hands together with a frown.
"Please don't frown I came here with full intentions of helping my cousin Ichigo who is like my brother who has been there for me day and night I want to go through with this" I bowed.
"So courageous my child come let's begin" We sat infront of the tree and they made me get in the water and submerge myself under there...i wasn't choking. I could breath beneath the water.

"Ready Yukio" Lady Ama and Yukio both held their hands over the water...and made a small incision across their palms and submerged their palm into the water.
"Goodbye my dear for now...until we meet again I shall be waiting for you to call my name" Amaterasu smiled before Arisu disappeared from the water.