32

3rd POV

Byakuya and Unohana and Isane stepped back a little removing the Kido Cube.
"Who are you" Unohana was the first to ask. Before then a young boy with black hair stood...there.
"Who acted upon such heinous actions upon my master" They boy spoke.
The boy looked at everyone surrounding Arisu.
"By chance may you be Arisu's zanpakto" Isane asked.
"Partly...I'm her wizardry powers I'm 'Yukio' but her zanpakto 'Amaterasu' is currently in a deep sleep due to Arisu-Sana'a injuries they share a bond so strong it affects Amaterasu just as much" the boy looked at Arisu
"I'll be taking Lady Arisu to our world to heal please keep her real body safe" The glowing light returned and Arisu's real body head dropped to the side limp.
"Well it seems Arisu-san is in good hands for now" Unohana stood up.
"Hanataro please keep watch over Arisu-san body" Unohana ordered and hanataro nodded.
"Shall we proceed Isane...Kuchiki Taichou" she asked
They both nodded but before leaving Byakuya took off his scarf and let it fall intop if Arisu and quickly left.

~•~•~•
Arisu's soul body was in her Zanpakto world.
Yukio quickly let her fall in a pond under a Sakura tree.
Yukio heard shuffling behind him.
"L-lady Amaterasu" he helped her get closer to the tree Arisu was underwater in.  She was a small blonde haired women in a Greek looking outfit.

 "She's okay Lady Amaterasu she's healing fast" Yukio assured her

"I'm so glad" she smiled but her smile quickly faded.
"Yukio...if her vision she saw that night was true we must help her" She looked at the water.
"I agree with you Lady Ama...we should give her our full potential and power, this is a war that will need every fiber of power in her" Yukio spoke
Amaterasu nodded.
"...if we do this...and I disappear she will not have access to use you either Yukio...do you understand" She looked at him firmly.
"I understand Lady Ama...that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make in order to keep Arisu alive...even if it means loosing us" Yukio closed his eyes.
"My my...we've watched her grow all these years" Lady Ama smiled at Arisu
"She's grown into a Lady hasn't she" Yukio smiled.
"Let's give her some of our power Yukio...it's time she puts in her part in this war" Lady Ama and Yuki both pricked their finger letting 3 drops of blood each into the water.
"Send her back now that she's fully healed...we will begin the final process when the time comes" Lady Ama stood you and began to slowly walk away.

~•~•~•~

Arisu's POV

"Ghhaaaa!" I shot up gasping
"WHAHHH!" I turn to my right and see Hanataro clutching his chest.
"Arisu-san you gave me scare!" He breathed.
"Sorry Hanataro..." I smiled but quickly faded...as I looked across from me...'yeah...that happened'
I shut my eyes.
"Did you and Unohana heal me?" I asked.
"Actually they were but your Zanpakto or...half Zanpakto showed you and took you to their world to heal I was ordered to keep your real body out of harms way" Hanataro Informed me.
I smiled "thank you Hanataro" I patted his head.
"Oh-" I look down and see a super soft scarf in my hands...
"Kuchiki Taichou left it for you before he left" Hanataro spoke.
I looked down at the scarf...I stood up and threw the scarf over my shoulders...compared to him the scarf was huge on me.